• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
When you sign up for promotional emails from monoprice.com receive 20% off. the coupon I received was "incentive"

Monoprice
Need a Monoprice coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Monoprice (6.96kB)
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
incentive still working as of Feb 25

MysticMan1 (Feb. 25, 2013 @ 11:36p) |

CAtalog12 works but incentive is Dead

mayberj (Mar. 03, 2013 @ 4:46p) |

Thanks for the CAtalog12 code. Tried 'incentive' on 03/11 & it has definitely expired. CAtalog12 still works though.

houndstooth (Mar. 11, 2013 @ 11:18a) |

The coupon code is the word incentive
Expires 02/28/2013.
Will provide up to a $100 discount on a $500 order.
Limit 1 per customer.
You do not need to sign up for e-mails to use the coupon.

Did you have to use a particular link? Or did you just sign up for promotions on the main page and automatically get a discount?

This is outstanding, as Monoprice rarely ever gives coupons.

Just to clarify, the coupon code is the word incentive. It expires 12/31/2012, and it can be used to provide up to a $100 discount on a $500 order. You do not need to sign up for e-mails to use the coupon.

Sweet I was just getting ready to make a fairly large purchase from there. I love Monoprice prices. Thanks!

no luck on my account.

Awesome - thanks!

Just tried. No go.

sirmicro said:   Just tried. No go.
Anyone else have problems? Before I spend the time putting together and order, I want to make sure it works.

Just placed an order with the code. I had to log into my account and change the newsletter to subscribe for the discount code to work.

thanks OP I'm glad I saw your post - just ordered a bunch of stuff!

Just worked for me. Thanks.

I can't get this to work. I logged in and changed setting to subscribe to newsletter and keep getting this message:

Monoprice said: We're sorry, the coupon code that you entered does not appear to be valid. Please check the name or contact customer service for assistance.

Tried capital letters and lowercase letters, typed out by hand. These guys are located in California so I'm assuming it should still be valid.

EDIT: Still no luck but did some poking around and found another code CATALOG12 that works for 10% off. No idea when that expires, but it's been around for at least 3 months!

this is still working...I just used it

Just used the "incentive" code...worked great!

Aww, fark. I just ordered from Monoprice today, and before I clicked "Order", I searched for "Monoprice coupon". Too bad this thread didn't come up.

Lol did the same thing, just ordered about 4 days ago. Oh well, can't beat Monoprice's value and quality for what you're getting

VirtuaL said:   Aww, fark. I just ordered from Monoprice today, and before I clicked "Order", I searched for "Monoprice coupon". Too bad this thread didn't come up.
This isn't like google. Searching for the simplest term possible would probably have revealed it: Monoprice.

Worked for me as well...thanks

Green for OP. still works and saved me $35.

jcvelbar said:   Green for OP. still works and saved me $35.

monoprice.com said: We're sorry, the coupon code that you entered does not appear to be valid. Please check the name or contact customer service for assistance.

I used the 20% coupon yesterday morning, January 15, 2013, successfully.

I had already used the "incentive" coupon, but "CATALOG12" worked great today!

Thanks

OMG - "incentive" worked PERFECTLY !

Jan 23, 2013

Used "incentive" today. Worked for existing account.

It didnt work for me sniff sniff but the CATALOG12 did but is only 10% off...

dcwilbur said:   Used "incentive" today. Worked for existing account.Tried to use it again today (forgot something when I used it earlier in the week). One per customer. The catalog12 code did work though.

incentive still working as of Feb 25

CAtalog12 works but incentive is Dead

Thanks for the CAtalog12 code. Tried 'incentive' on 03/11 & it has definitely expired. CAtalog12 still works though.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014