• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
HBO mini series The Pacific, Enhanced Widescreen for 16x9 TV
List for 99.98 on sale for 19.99 and free shipping
Best Buy
The Pacific - Best Buy

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

The Pacific
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice! Pick one up, thanks.

Not sure if this is widescreen or full screen. Description says widescreen. Order says fullscreen. This better be the 1:78:1 as described. Thanks OP. Good use of my rewards certificates.

Thanks. Hopefully Amazon will pricematch BB, as they often do on these holiday blu-ray sales. I submitted a "lower price" request to them with that in mind.

The Band of Brothers/Pacific Special Edition gift set collection is still on sale at Amazon this week for $79.99. It would be cheaper to just buy the separate blu-ray releases of each miniseries at the moment, but then you wouldn't get the extra goodies in the gift set. However, some collectors dislike sets that come in oversized packaging, so to each his own.

Amazon price matched. I just placed my order there for $19.99.

Thanks OP for the post and ktg for the price match request.

I am getting $34.99 in cart. Is anyone facing the same issue for The Pacific blu-ray

^ That's cuz it was a price mistake. The DVD set was priced higher than the BD, so I figured it was...

RyanM said:   Amazon price matched. I just placed my order there for $19.99.

Link here

Logician1313 said:   RyanM said:   Amazon price matched. I just placed my order there for $19.99.

Link here

Thanks!!!! Bought 2 for gifts @ $19.99 each minus all the discounts!!!

Items: $39.98
Shipping & Handling: $3.97
Promotion Applied: -$5.00
Super Saver Discount: -$3.97
------
Total before tax: $34.98
Estimated tax to be collected: $3.06
------
Total: $38.04
Gift Certificate/Card: -$38.04
------
Order Total: $0.00

Delivery estimate: Dec. 12, 2012 - Dec. 15, 2012
2 "The Pacific [Blu-ray]"
Joseph Mazzello; Blu-ray; $19.99
In Stock
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC

Sucks... I knew I should have pulled the trigger this morning... arrrrggh! Not so hot anymore... you can get it on eBay for $30 shipped.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.