20% off ONE Breakroom Item
25% off Staples Brand Shredders
$3 off UPS Shipments

$1
$9.99 - $8.99 easy rebate = $1after easy rebate

Save $8

Item: 648177
Model: 19898-CC

Photo-quality prints right from your printer.
•4" x 6"
•Glossy finish for everyday photos with the look of true photographic prints
•10.5 mil thickness for the look and feel of a true photograph
•270 gsm
•Specially made to dry fast for smudge-free printing
•Premium photo paper provides long-lasting, professional results

Valid December 9 - December 15

In store only. While supplies last. Limit 4 rebates per household.

Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I have always been unclear on Friday purchases what the "ship" date is in the system. I know they use ship date for the ... (more)

mathfaster (Dec. 26, 2012 @ 3:59p) |

Math, you have always been good trying to figure things out. Unlike others down right mean. I purchased on 12/14 morning... (more)

zmaster (Dec. 27, 2012 @ 2:41p) |

Their software for this situation as I stated has been problematical for as long as I have paid attention to the issue. ... (more)

mathfaster (Dec. 27, 2012 @ 2:52p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$5 off $25 scan now in OP to print out. valid B&M only starts 12/9

Double Double continue for those who did not already.

I wonder if the 20% off one item coupon that expires Saturday will still be working on Sunday? I assume it should. Maybe combine with the $5 off 25 and buy the paper with it (3 or 4 depending on your needs). I have a $26.99 rewards return coupon that I need to use, so I guess I'll have to buy 4 photo paper.

Hi! I don't get the paper, will the $5 coupon be in the instore flyer I pick up at the store?

By buying three packs of $9.99 photo paper ($8.99 rebate) and using a $5 off $25 Staples coupon, it will not be a MM. It is just a wash. Get them for free but no extra (unless you are paying with rewards and then you will make a little bit).

pezgarden said:   Hi! I don't get the paper, will the $5 coupon be in the instore flyer I pick up at the store?No need for a paper. If you go to their weekly ad tomorrow ,12/9,http://weeklyad.staples.com and select "coupons" from the "See all ad options" drop down menu you should be able to find a link to print the coupon. No one right now can tell you IF the coupon will be in the store flyer although IIRC the cashiers usually have a copy. YMMV. All in-flyer coupons can be printed this way online.

MrVietnam said:   By buying three packs of $9.99 photo paper ($8.99 rebate) and using a $5 off $25 Staples coupon, it will not be a MM. It is just a wash. Get them for free but no extra (unless you are paying with rewards and then you will make a little bit).

How do you figure? You'll get back $27 in rebates and spend $25 right? Taxes figure into it too but that differs from state to state.

Thrilla said:   How do you figure? You'll get back $27 in rebates and spend $25 right? Taxes figure into it too but that differs from state to state.

CA tax is around 8%-9%.

yesidonoitall doesn't pay sales tax.

billrubin said:   I wonder if the 20% off one item coupon that expires Saturday will still be working on Sunday? I assume it should. Maybe combine with the $5 off 25 and buy the paper with it (3 or 4 depending on your needs). I have a $26.99 rewards return coupon that I need to use, so I guess I'll have to buy 4 photo paper.

The 20% coupon cannot be combined with other coupons. When I tried, it wouldn't scan for me. You might be able to get lucky and get someone to override.

Thrilla said:   MrVietnam said:   By buying three packs of $9.99 photo paper ($8.99 rebate) and using a $5 off $25 Staples coupon, it will not be a MM. It is just a wash. Get them for free but no extra (unless you are paying with rewards and then you will make a little bit).

How do you figure? You'll get back $27 in rebates and spend $25 right? Taxes figure into it too but that differs from state to state.

For most people they will have to pay about $2 in taxes (unless like I said they are paying with rewards), thus a wash.

MrVietnam said:   For most people they will have to pay about $2 in taxes (unless like I said they are paying with rewards), thus a wash.Right, but with Rewards it is a good deal. I should end up only paying sales tax on $8 after Rewards and $5 off coupon. If the 20% off isn't going to work with the $5/25, I may as well wait until later in the week when November Rewards will be available and I can avoid paying any sales tax.

I generally prefer not to have the manager override stuff that isn't that important (like the 20% off coupon). Save the favors for stuff I really care about and don't make it seem like I am a PITA customer!

mathfaster said:   pezgarden said:   Hi! I don't get the paper, will the $5 coupon be in the instore flyer I pick up at the store?No need for a paper. If you go to their weekly ad tomorrow ,12/9,http://weeklyad.staples.com and select "coupons" from the "See all ad options" drop down menu you should be able to find a link to print the coupon. No one right now can tell you IF the coupon will be in the store flyer although IIRC the cashiers usually have a copy. YMMV. All in-flyer coupons can be printed this way online.Very unlikely that it will be in the in-store copy. However, you can go to the kiosk and print a copy if you can't print at home.

Reminds of the time that a clueless employee tried to stop me from printing a coupon from the kiosk. He actually stood in front of the kiosk to prevent me from getting to it and may have even taken the paper out of the printer. I went to get the manager on him and when he I got back the employee had walked away, so I printed them. One of the only times I've called corporate to complain about an employee!

So, I'm thinking that given how Staples has been coming out with new coupons during the week recently, and how the 20% off is unlikely to combine with the $5 off $25, I may as well just wait until later in the week to buy the photo paper.

BTW the paper that was free after rebate with coupon last week has a new rebate to make it free with the same coupon (actually a dummy SKU) again this week. Presumably they will send out a new coupon sometime this week.

billrubin said:   So, I'm thinking that given how Staples has been coming out with new coupons during the week recently, and how the 20% off is unlikely to combine with the $5 off $25, I may as well just wait until later in the week to buy the photo paper.

BTW the paper that was free after rebate with coupon last week has a new rebate to make it free with the same coupon (actually a dummy SKU) again this week. Presumably they will send out a new coupon sometime this week.
I saw the paper rebate when looking for other rebates by putting an "e" in the search by product keywords. This brings up all the current rebates usually.

There is one more coupon to use this week if your Staples will take competitor coupons. You can elf yourself and get a $10 off $40 OM coupon. Just go to elfyourself.com. There are some OD $10 off $50 coupons floating around as well.

Here is the pdf for $5 off $25 purchase.

mathfaster said:   I saw the paper rebate when looking for other rebates by putting an "e" in the search by product keywords. This brings up all the current rebates usually.I found it by searching on Staples Paper. Searching on the dummy product SKU 866957 also finds it.

One of my paper's Red Plums inserts today had a $2 off Duracell battery coupon. It was not in both papers, so YMMV.

MrVietnam said:   Thrilla said:   MrVietnam said:   By buying three packs of $9.99 photo paper ($8.99 rebate) and using a $5 off $25 Staples coupon, it will not be a MM. It is just a wash. Get them for free but no extra (unless you are paying with rewards and then you will make a little bit).

For most people they will have to pay about $2 in taxes (unless like I said they are paying with rewards), thus a wash.

That's what I thought. I thought I was missing something. So as long as you're in a state that is <8% sales tax, it's a clear MM.

I bought 4 photo paper & 2 Duracells tonight. Used the $5 off any one item, 20% off that expired on 12-8 and a $4/2 Duracell manufacturer coupon. Paid w/ Staples gc (purchased at Lowe's using a RA Home Improvement gc). Did this in a state that does not have sales tax. AM said "you know you won't get Rewards amount for this (the Duracell coupon)". Yeah, that's ok.

my4mainecoons said:   I bought 4 photo paper & 2 Duracells tonight. Used the $5 off any one item, 20% off that expired on 12-8 and a $4/2 Duracell manufacturer coupon. Paid w/ Staples gc (purchased at Lowe's using a RA Home Improvement gc). Did this in a state that does not have sales tax. AM said "you know you won't get Rewards amount for this (the Duracell coupon)". Yeah, that's ok.AM is wrong; you will get full Rewards if (the Duracell coupon) was entered correctly. My battery purchases using the $4/2 have shown full rewards.

Dano

Just checked and my November Ink recyling rewards are showing $80 and correctly reflect the double recyling bonus for buying $50 of HP ink. Time to buy some paper and monetize these rewards!

Dano

DanoMcGarret said:   Just checked and my November Ink recyling rewards are showing $80 and correctly reflect the double recyling bonus for buying $50 of HP ink. Time to buy some paper and monetize these rewards!

Dano
Somehow my November ink Rewards only showed up at $40. When I view November transactions, the recycling transaction I did on the 30th has *2* entries, one for $40 and one for $80. When I looked originally, it was just $40. When I looked the following day (after the online order posted), it showed $80. I think I will contact them to complain.

billrubin said:   DanoMcGarret said:   Just checked and my November Ink recyling rewards are showing $80 and correctly reflect the double recyling bonus for buying $50 of HP ink. Time to buy some paper and monetize these rewards!

Dano
Somehow my November ink Rewards only showed up at $40. When I view November transactions, the recycling transaction I did on the 30th has *2* entries, one for $40 and one for $80. When I looked originally, it was just $40. When I looked the following day (after the online order posted), it showed $80. I think I will contact them to complain.
It could be a glitch in the system as they'd previously indicated Rewards would post by Thursday 12/13/12. Give it a couple more days since the new coupons and offers expire on Saturday.

Dano

Quick question, first time i've done it this way for bonus (I usually buy ink and recycle in store on same transaction):
I just ordered the >$50 ink from Staples.com this morning. Turns out, I will be running unplanned errands this evening. anyway? can I recycle my 20 carts. tonight or would it be to early? I know I have 7 days after the online order but wanted to know if it would be too soon and not count for the double. thanks

radiation said:   Quick question, first time i've done it this way for bonus (I usually buy ink and recycle in store on same transaction):
I just ordered the >$50 ink from Staples.com this morning. Turns out, I will be running unplanned errands this evening. anyway? can I recycle my 20 carts. tonight or would it be to early? I know I have 7 days after the online order but wanted to know if it would be too soon and not count for the double. thanks
Shouldn't be an issue. In the past this was the recommended path for buying ink online to avoid issues with rewards. Now, I don't think it is as much of an issue. If you have issues you can always contact Rewards to fix it. Worst case they mail you your Rewards check.

mathfaster said:   radiation said:   Quick question, first time i've done it this way for bonus (I usually buy ink and recycle in store on same transaction):
Shouldn't be an issue. In the past this was the recommended path for buying ink online to avoid issues with rewards. Now, I don't think it is as much of an issue. If you have issues you can always contact Rewards to fix it. Worst case they mail you your Rewards check.

sounds good, thanks for the help. I thought I remembered reading something about the order needing to ship first but that may have involved something else. thanks again

radiation said:   sounds good, thanks for the help. I thought I remembered reading something about the order needing to ship first but that may have involved something else. thanks again

You may get into billrubin's situation if you recycle today. See above.

c3 said:   radiation said:   sounds good, thanks for the help. I thought I remembered reading something about the order needing to ship first but that may have involved something else. thanks again

Was their issue caused by that or double recycling in Nov/Dec with one ink purchase?

mathfaster said:   c3 said:   radiation said:   sounds good, thanks for the help. I thought I remembered reading something about the order needing to ship first but that may have involved something else. thanks again
Was their issue caused by that or double recycling in Nov/Dec with one ink purchase?
Who really knows? I think so long as it ships today, you should be able to recycle today.

I ordered online 11/25. Purchase date is 11/26 on the reward site, as expected. Recycled on 11/27 and received the correct reward amount.

Does this work on Staples gift cards? And can I use multiple of those gift cards to buy a laptop?
What about Prepaid MasterCard, Visa or AMEX Cards? Has anyone gotten $5 off of those?

marctritter said:   Does this work on Staples gift cards? And can I use multiple of those gift cards to buy a laptop?
What about Prepaid MasterCard, Visa or AMEX Cards? Has anyone gotten $5 off of those?

no, no, no and no again.

MISTERCHEAP said:   marctritter said:   Does this work on Staples gift cards? And can I use multiple of those gift cards to buy a laptop?

no, no, no and no again.

why not no, yes, no, no?

my4mainecoons said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   marctritter said:   Does this work on Staples gift cards? And can I use multiple of those gift cards to buy a laptop?

no, no, no and no again.

why not no, yes, no, no?

yes

my4mainecoons said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   marctritter said:   Does this work on Staples gift cards? And can I use multiple of those gift cards to buy a laptop?

no, no, no and no again.

why not no, yes, no, no?

cause question #2 is predicated on a "yes" answer to #1. he says "THOSE" gift cards, not gift cards in general.

billrubin said:   DanoMcGarret said:   Just checked and my November Ink recyling rewards are showing $80 and correctly reflect the double recyling bonus for buying $50 of HP ink. Time to buy some paper and monetize these rewards!

Dano

This is exactly what has happened to me. Will watch it over the next few days to see if it changes. If not, I will call and post results.

My November transaction history shows $40 ink recycling, recycling statement says I haven't recycled anything. Earlier this week CS told me that my ink recycling for Nov. would be $80 issued on 12-13. My December transaction history shows $80 ink recycling. Who knows what the check will show. Saved a screen shot of December in case it changes.

Staples Rewards from last month are available to print now. If you are Premier, they don't expire until 5/31/13.

Skipping 19 Messages...
zmaster said:   mathfaster said:   Contrary to your opinion, the terms of an online purchase say that if you buy online you have seven days to recycle your carts. It does not say that the recycling of carts has to be within the promotion period. Only if you buy in the store do you have to recycle on the same day of purchase. The ink purchase was done within the terms of the offer. Hence, they met the terms of the offer. Buying online and recycling in-store has had issues from day one even when both purchase and recycling are within the offer period. What caused the issue is that the item was purchased on 12/14, it did not ship until 12/17. They use ship date as the purchase date. Their software sucks.
Math, you have always been good trying to figure things out. Unlike others down right mean. I purchased on 12/14 morning. My invoice & online order shows 12/14 shipped. Thus I am good with my purchase date. What got me is my recycle was 12/20 (pass 12/15 promo). I didn't think it would be an issue, but looks like it does. Everyone can learn from our experience, but not by insulting.
Their software for this situation as I stated has been problematical for as long as I have paid attention to the issue. Many, many people have found themselves in this situation before and had to contact Rewards to get the promotion. Rewards people should know better. The most common situation is when you order late online on a Saturday. You have NO CHOICE but to recycle after the promo ends. You still qualify as you made the purchase in the allowed time frame.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014