• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Was previously $159 for the refurb version of this model. This model is part of the 2012 Nuvi line.

5" screen
Voice activation
Lifetime maps and traffic along with trafficTrends
Displays in landscape or portrait modes
U.S., Canada, Mexico, plus
Bluetooth
Exit Services - shows poi's at upcoming exit w/ click of icon
Multipoint routing
Lane assist and junction views
Does NOT have a powered mount

One of the most customizable Garmins out there

Walmart Link

Edit: Free shipping too - either to home or for store pick-up.

Walmart
See Walmart discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Garmin 2595LMT (25.47kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice find! Hmm, decisions decisions. I like the refurb 3760LMT deal for around the same price, but this is newer and has the 5" screen.

BMWBig6 said:   Nice find! Hmm, decisions decisions. I like the refurb 3760LMT deal for around the same price, but this is newer and has the 5" screen.

It also has voice command, but you lose the powered mount.

Thanks. This is the model I wanted for a great price!

They ought to be giving Garmins away. Not sure why anyone would buy these.. Have you used the NAVIGATOR on your smart phones ? They work like a charm..

normal1 said:   They ought to be giving Garmins away. Not sure why anyone would buy these.. Have you used the NAVIGATOR on your smart phones ? They work like a charm..

What is this "Smart phone" you speak of?

I rarely use my cell so I get away with spending about $5/month on a non-smart Tracfone. For years I didn't have a cell phone at all. I can either spend at least $500 a year on a smart phone service (plus the cost of the phone), or $120 one time on a GPS. The GPS wins, and I have money left over to buy Christmas presents for my kids.

Perfectly stated khonderd. My thinking exactly. A big THANKS for posting this. It's the model I've been waiting for. Merry Christmas.

Just bought this GPS at Best Buy, it is great.

5" screen, voice commands work well, bluetooth speakerphone is quiet but passable.

best feature that isnt well advertised is the Android Smartphone link app.

lookup any address on your smartphone via google maps (i use exchange with appointment addresses in calendar invites for one click access)
once located in Google Maps, click the navigate arrow. it will then pop up the choice of using google navigation or to send it to your GPS.
send it to your GPS, the GPS then confirms the address and has a "GO" button. done.

saves battery and data on your cell, but keeps all the advanced search and storage features of a smartphone with persistent data coverage.
on verizon/page plus, you dont have to worry about re-routing while on a voice call as you lose data connectivity in 3G.

highly recommend this GPS, i was worried about GPS makers for a while since google pretty much comoditized their business. now i want this integrated into my car.

I just got a Garmin nüvi 2360LMT 4.3-Inch Widescreen Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator with Lifetime Traffic & Maps, Manufacturer Refurb, for $89.99 from Amazon (Warehouse Dealz)a few minutes ago for my son. I had just missed the Wal-Mart sale the refurb Garmin 1390LMT for $69.98 and thought that this was a good deal.

Anybody have a bad experience with Garmin refurbs (other than hassle of having to call customer service to re-register your product since it will show as already registered to someone else online)? I understand the warranty is the same (1 year) new or refurb. Do the refurbs always "look" new, or do they have scratches, etc.?

BMWBig6 said:   Anybody have a bad experience with Garmin refurbs (other than hassle of having to call customer service to re-register your product since it will show as already registered to someone else online)? I understand the warranty is the same (1 year) new or refurb. Do the refurbs always "look" new, or do they have scratches, etc.?

My wife won't let me open mine for 2 more weeks (Christmas present) so I can't say for sure, but I've heard they always look new. I've had mixed results with refurb items (none of them GPS's though) as sometimes it seems they did just packaged something back up that had issues without fixing anything. Other times it is an item that was never even used, just that the box was opened so it was brand new. It is easy to return to WalMart if there is an issue though.

Thanks, looks like out of stock now.

Sure enough. Anyone know if I need to do anything to update the posting if it goes out of stock? Perhaps change the title to add (out of stock)?

These are back in stock! So has anyone received theirs yet? Did they appear "like new"?

BMWBig6 said:   These are back in stock! So has anyone received theirs yet? Did they appear "like new"?

Wasn't able to convince the wife I needed to open it, and now it is wrapped, but if you live anywhere near a WalMart there is really no risk as you can just bring it back if there are any issues or if it is scratched up. I've never received a refurbished item that was scratched though.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014