sears 20 for 10$ saveology gift card

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sears
See Sears promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

sears
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
That's for new members only.

kdn102 (Dec. 07, 2012 @ 8:16a) |

Well, here it is 2 weeks later and my Sears card came in the mail. I checked the balance and everything looks good. Th... (more)

kdn102 (Dec. 20, 2012 @ 1:14p) |

I called the number. I have not received mine yet. hmmm.

GreatB (Jan. 15, 2013 @ 3:59p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

(nm) Good post, thanks OP.

I believe these can be used at Kmart as well

Thanks!

Google Saveology Watch Out with your CC info

Dunno...I bought a movie ticket deal from them a while back and it went OK. They (mistakenly?) sent me the wrong quantity and theater. I ordered 2 Regal and they had sent 1 AMC ticket. I called and they mailed out 2 more Regals. So...it worked for me...once!

The "catch" on these cards with them is that you have to call them to activate the card. They then give you a hard sell to purchase some coupon/deal/magazine service they operate (I don't recall the details). Just keep saying "no," though, and you'll be good to go!

Good deal. In for 1

azs1 said:   The "catch" on these cards with them is that you have to call them to activate the card. They then give you a hard sell to purchase some coupon/deal/magazine service they operate (I don't recall the details). Just keep saying "no," though, and you'll be good to go!

Yep, they try to up sell you on 'Saveology elite'. 3 minutes of sales pitch, a few no answers form me. NBD. I've bought papa johns cards from them in the past, no problems. Good deal, thanks OP.

Have they still reverted to making us call in for redemption?

burkotron5k said:   Have they still reverted to making us call in for redemption?

Yeap, that sucks a lot. Its stupid to do so.

It looks like I also got in on the Exxon GC and someone listed an online form you can use:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1227901/

https://www.redeemthisnow.com/

I never called and received a psychical gift card from them before.
On the voucher it even said you can redeem this at the website above.

Ooops! I just purchased the deal...sort of by accident. I guess I'll keep y'all posted!

Saveology sucks. You might as well by your gift cards from Amway or Omaha Steaks. I'll never try them again.

omg. another savelogy deal back, when many users yet to receive their papa johns, exxonmobil gift cards... looks like u no longer can redeem it online. have to call them.

IndianInUSA said:   omg. another savelogy deal back, when many users yet to receive their papa johns, exxonmobil gift cards... looks like u no longer can redeem it online. have to call them.

I've got the ExxonMobil gift card in hand. I called the # and dealt with the sell...and a week or so later it arrived.

And, for an update: I was able to redeem the card with the URL I provided in my previous post:

Step 3: Enjoy!
Thank you <>,
for your redeeming your voucher.
Enjoy!
Expected delivery is within 7-10 business days.
Should you have any questions
Please contact customer service at: 1-866-590-3694

EDIT: I also just realized my fiancee has been buying stuff from here for family. She's received several of the products already. I don't care who thinks what about the site, so far I am 95% satisfied (5% deduction for sales attempt on phone).

Saveology Dollars only apply to items 10.01 and over, at least for me.

pain in the butt... said i was "not interseted" 25 times wouldn't taken NO for an answer. not worth it

kevinmcb said:   pain in the butt... said i was "not interseted" 25 times wouldn't taken NO for an answer. not worth it

This is how my call went (for Exxon):

<after I provided my info>

Them: Would you be interested in .... <I didn't listen>
Them: Well, what do you think?
Me: No thank you.
Them: Well....<repeated spiel>

<at this point I muted the phone and put it on speaker for the enjoyment of everyone around me>

Them: Hello?
Me: Yes?
Them: Didn't you hear what I just said?
Me: Nope! I ignored what you just said the same way you ignored me saying "no" the first time.
Them: Oh, sorry...ok, you're GC will be mailed to you in 7-10 days.
Me: Thanks <hung up before they could get any more words in>

You don't have to call them... just use this website www.redeemthisnow.com. I did it on one of the exxon gift card deals a couple months ago and it worked perfectly, got the card in approx 2 weeks. It should still work. Also, if you have Discover card, you could use Secure Online Number generator to create unique one-time use # if you're concerned about the safety of your CC with Saveology (I do that with online purchases from smaller/shadier companies such as them).

Sold out

kishoreranger said:   Sold out

OK for some reason, when i make a search with this "same title,SD site name", the same deal pops ups listed on that site dated Nov 20th 2012. When i click the link from there, it shows as the deal still available.

Just purchased one. Want to help anyone looking to get this deal.

MysteriousGirl said:   
OK for some reason, when i make a search with this "same title,SD site name", the same deal pops ups listed on that site dated Nov 20th 2012. When i click the link from there, it shows as the deal still available.

Just purchased one. Want to help anyone looking to get this deal.

That's for new members only.

Well, here it is 2 weeks later and my Sears card came in the mail. I checked the balance and everything looks good. Thanks again OP! Another $10 saved!!

FYI: I wouldn't trust Sears' web site for checking your balance...they ask for card # AND PIN over an insecure connection. I tried forcing SSL with an https, but it was redirected and removed. Just use the # on the back of the card...they don't ask for the PIN to check the balance.

EDIT: The card actually came somewhere between Friday and Tuesday (didn't check the mail Fri-Mon). I just got around to checking the balance today.

I called the number. I have not received mine yet. hmmm.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.