• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 for Xbox 360 or PS3 @ goHastings.com - $34.99 after Coupon
was $59.99
Shipping adds $2.29

Coupons
SLAPABOWONIT - $10 off

The product link is for the Xbox 360 version, but if you search for "black ops 2 ps3" you will find the PlayStation 3 version is also on sale for $44.99 (you must go to the product page to see the sale price.

Add the provided code to bring it down to $34.99

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 for Xbox 360 or PS3
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is the best price I have seen so far, too bad I bought a copy already from MS store.

In case anyone was wondering, you can use the coupon multiple times but you need to have different orders

I got 2 for Xbox 360 and 1 for PS3

The site was a little slow too, but they all went through eventually

Sold out online

oos

Sold out!

missed it...

Just like week, I tried buying a used copy from the same store for $33 after using their 40% off coupon. But as luck has it, they ran out of stock. It turned out better to wait a week and get it brand new for just a few bucks more.

missed it too... great deal though!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014