• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kingston HyperX 3K 120 GB SATA III 2.5-Inch SSD $79.99 w/FSSS @ Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007R67FNA

Wieland op

Member Summary

Kingston HyperX 3K 120 GB SATA III 2.5-Inch 6.0 Gb/s Solid State Drive SH103S3/120G
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Compare Kingston HyperX 3K 120 GB SATA III 2.5-Inch 6.0 Gb/s Solid State Drive SH103S3/120G at: ebay, Google, FatWallet, Amazon
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great timing! I just bought this two days ago and received the drive today. I called Amazon and got refunded immediately for the difference between what was charged and the sale price today. Great service from Amazon.

Thank you for the heads up! In for one.

Now $94.49.

Update #2: After a couple of hours (as of 9 p.m. Central), price is now back to $79.99 Now selling from Amazon. Order away, this drive gets rave reviews.

Thanks a bundle OP.

is this better than OCZ agiligy 4? I bought OCZ (128 GB) for $55 AR and I am not sure if I wanna buy this Kingston

Looks good .

Sweet drive! I'm using in three computers and they are nice performers!

Sweet! I also ordered one two/three days ago from a different merchant on Amazon. Went on Amazon and chatted with the rep and received a return label for fund refund. placing a new order for the lower price.

Got one..thanks OP

Got one of these during black friday week for 59.99. I have no complaints from it so far. I like that it came with the 3.5 adapter where as my previous kingston drive did not.

I have an acer timeline U laptop - can I add this drive to the laptop itself as an additional drive? Thanks!!

This is a good deal. Not as good as $59.99 deal BF from Newegg. But that was sold out in minutes and not many people can get that.

The drive is very similar and comparable to Intel 330 SSD and also has 3-year warranty. I've been using a bunch of Intel 330s and HyperX 3Ks and could not tell any performance differences. Reliability wise, only time can tell. But NAND used in both drives also have the same characteristics and comparable. In theory, these drive designed to last 8-9 years for 10TB writting per day. Average users are no where near this usage. For average usage, it could last longer or it might not last that long as all electronics can fail any time.

One thing to note is that this drive is 9.5mm high(same for intel 330). If you plan to use with your notebook, check the specs, some notebook require low profile that is 7mm high, and this won't fit. But most standard notebooks use standard 9.5mm thick drive.

Looks like deal is dead

rosspd2633 said:   I have an acer timeline U laptop - can I add this drive to the laptop itself as an additional drive? Thanks!!

Not sure about ur particular model, I am planning to replace my DVD drive, with this drive. You will need hard drive caddy something.

dead... showing $93.85 by 3rd party

Freakin awesome drive, Got this during the 59.99 deal. Made my 5yr old R61 atleast 5x faster.

2 in stock at this moment.

Dead, now showing $101.96 ...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014