• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
dailysteals (via eBay.com) is carrying this 4G Android Smartphone for $259.99 (Reg: $699.99)
This item receives Free Shipping

Some cool features include:

2G Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G: HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support
Camera: 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Camera Features: Geo-tagging, image stabilization
Dimensions: 126 x 66 x 10 mm (4.96 x 2.60 x 0.39 in)
Weight: 147 g (5.19 oz)
Display Type: TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Display Size: 540 x 960 pixels, 4.3 inches (~256 ppi pixel density)
Internal Memory: 8 GB storage, 1 GB RAM
Memory Card Slot: microSD, up to 32GB, 2 GB included

Member Summary

phone
Thanks JayMatt19
Disclaimer
Some cool features include:

2G Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G: HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support
Camera: 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Camera Features: Geo-tagging, image stabilization
Dimensions: 126 x 66 x 10 mm (4.96 x 2.60 x 0.39 in)
Weight: 147 g (5.19 oz)
Display Type: TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Display Size: 540 x 960 pixels, 4.3 inches (~256 ppi pixel density)
Internal Memory: 8 GB storage, 1 GB RAM
Memory Card Slot: microSD, up to 32GB, 2 GB included
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This device won't get any SW updates. It's stuck on gingerbread android 2.3.x. Motorola will offer folks $100 to upgrade to a RAZR, so I wouldn't bother with it. A Nexus device is a good alternative.

FYI: labeled AT&T - will require a smartphone data plan if used on AT&T network

etee said:   This device won't get any SW updates. It's stuck on gingerbread android 2.3.x. Motorola will offer folks $100 to upgrade to a RAZR, so I wouldn't bother with it. A Nexus device is a good alternative.[

Wrong, mine just got updated to 4.0 ICS

For $40 more get a Nexus

The phone looks nice. I wanna buy one for my old brother.

Karnivore said:   For $40 more get a Nexus
Exactly. I'd get this only if it was in the sub-$200 range.

http://www.icemonkey.com/motorola-atrix-2-unlocked-4g-mb865-andr...

Its here too. This company is owned by daily steals

It was a beautiful phone with a lot of problems. I sent it back to Motorola 4 times for repair, and they never fixed or replaced it. The first return they didn't even have it one day and said it tested fine and returned it. The Fourth time they said it was a replacement, but just reflashed the imei, I could tell it was the same phone, Because when i turned it on the back speaker still didn't work.

I bought the Atrix HD a few months ago, and so far it's been awesome.

I think this is a good deal as you can hook that up on Straight Talk At&t sim. These phones still go for $199 used on CowBoom.com

Also the Atrix 2 just got the ICS 4.0 update back in October. A friend of mine has one on Straight Talk and no issues at all.

Not too sure about the 'hotness' of the deal but I can definitely recommend this phone - very happy with it since past 8 months. Updated to ICS last month...

If its unlocked, why would it require a smart plan? Just take your sim card out and put it in this phone, right?

I have one with Straight Talk. the phone is fast and i love it. great deal and with 4g speeds it's worth it....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.