• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Petco has 5lb Bags of Canyon Creek Ranch Dry Dog Food for $9.99, plus there is $10 off Canyon Creek Ranch Dry Dog Food Printable Coupon, making these FREE after coupon! **To get the coupon click “try and save” toward the bottom of their page

http://canyoncreekranch.com/

You get 2 prints if you use the back button to get 2 bags free

Member Summary

Canyon Creek Ranch Dry Dog Food at Petco
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Most of the 5-lb bags seem to be @$18/bag regularly (yikes!), but the chicken and rice appears to be on sale for $9.99/bag, so that's what I'll be looking for! (So, might not be free in-store, but it will still be a very good deal if the food is on sale for a similar price there...)

DEAD "Sorry, this coupon program has ended."

Whoa! That was quick. I must have gotten in just under the wire...

Just got back from Petco
the chicken and rice is the one on sale for $9.99
Walked out paying approx $1 tax for both. Had to do 2 seperate purchases.

I also bought the chicken and rice variety. They were able to process two bags (and coupons) in the same purchase, though.

As a bonus, the bags I bought included a coupon on the package for 2 free cans of food. The manager had to do an override in order to get those to work, too, but she had no problem doing that. There was still a bit of an issue, in that only two of the four cans came off the total despite her attempting to remove them all (leaving a total of $2.38 plus tax for the purchase), but I didn't really feel like trying to get her to subtract the additional $2.38 since I already felt like I was making out like a bandit (2 bags of food regularly priced at $19 each, and 4 cans of food priced at $1.19 each, all for less than $5 after tax).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014