• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
***Update***
No longer valid on giftcards!

Stackable with mfg coupons and autozone coupons online.

SUBTOTAL: $100.00
SHIPPING: $0.00
TAXES: $0.00
Free shipping on $ $0.00
AZMAIL1211 -$20.00 <-----------------------stackable
TOTAL: $80.00

I am going to do another order and try to get the $20.00 gc on purchases over $100.00

AutoZone
Need a AutoZone coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Store
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
valid online only for ship to home orders. Valid until 12/11/2012.

don't forget fw cashback 4%
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The +$20 gc doesn't work on gift cards, but nice find op

Don't forget 4% FatWallet Cash Back!

Code is only good for deliveries, not in store pick up.
Code: AZMAIL1211

The deal works well for my old sister. I'll share this deal with her.

Just bought $100 GC for $80, and 4% CB.

Thanks OP!
Use your Discover Card for another 5%.

would they install an air/ cabin filter for free if I buy it there?? Does any retail place beside WalMart do that?

in for a $100 GC for a smooooooooth $80! thanks OP....picked a few up for xmas gifts too!

Ummm, 20% gained in 5 mins.....much better than buying stocks!!!
Yep, no tax as well.
TYOP!

I tried to do this exact deal in April and the order was cancelled a few days later. Willing to try again. Thanks, OP.

Not working for me ... it applies to the cart but my order stays the same. Get to the payment screen and coupon is gone and total is $100.

does not work in TX

ShadowedBlade said:   Not working for me ... it applies to the cart but my order stays the same. Get to the payment screen and coupon is gone and total is $100.

Same here - says "coupon accepted", but total stays the same. Help!

vickh said:   would they install an air/ cabin filter for free if I buy it there?? Does any retail place beside WalMart do that?I know of Pep Boys. They will do that. And my neighbor.

Looks like the gift card bug is fixed now .

unable to make it work did $100 in parts and $100 in gc only discount on parts!

cthesage said:   I tried to do this exact deal in April and the order was cancelled a few days later. Willing to try again. Thanks, OP.

Order status page shows mine was shipped. Also, Discover showing charge processed. We'll see.

STATUS FOR THIS PORTION OF YOUR ORDER: SHIPPED

Express (next business day) via FedEx on Dec-07, 2012
Tracking Number: nnnnnnnnnnnn

Edit: And confirmed via tracking that it's in FedEx's hands.

Just placed an order through mobile website and still got the offer.Final was $80!!

***Email confirmation received.

labboypro said:   Edit: And confirmed via tracking that it's in FedEx's hands.

GC arrived today via FedEx.

I just got email from FW stating I earned NEGATIVE $4 CashBack on this purchase... and my pending CB is now $4 LESS than what it was yesterday. Anyone else get this nonsense???

Did anyone else get their CashBack for this? Or was yours "reversed?"

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.