Member Summary

The Repeller 3-Channel (16.80kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

They never tell you the size, never!

a (384.65kB)
Disclaimer
Arwood said:   They never tell you the size, never!

Looking at this photo, It looks small.

So is it RC or IR? There's a big difference.

alyosha said:   14$ on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Repeller-3-Channel-RC-Helicopter-w-M...

No it is, $14.99 on e-bay

Same Vender

oops, you can save 0.01$ on eBay

It is not a good deal on helicopter - no gyro, only 3 channels. Syma with gyro and 4 channel, at a few bucks more is a more enjoyable toy.

alyosha said:   oops, you can save 0.01$ on eBay

pennies add up....

Daily Steals is a crappy company to deal with...I feel we all should stop posting deals from this company until they straighten up.

brotherhpj said:   Daily Steals is a crappy company to deal with...I feel we all should stop posting deals from this company until they straighten up.

I have got some nice deals from them
I get all my stuff, And yes they ship slow just like a lot of the so called deal of the day sites.
But all my stuff comes.

it did not last 24hrs, worked a couple of hours and now stranded. incomplete instructions in the package.

basic necessary info like this that was shared online by vincent was not in the package

to charge the helicopter, connect the helicopter to transmitter. There is wire with plug from the life hand side of the transmitter. Turn on the transmitter and red light bright indicates that the helicopter is charging. You can also charge using the USB cable. Connect the USB cable to the computer first, red light bright show that the USB is ready for use. Charging time is 30-35 minutes.

also from someone a Peter online

There is a cable compartment on the remote control. Open the lid and pull out the cable from it, then attach it to the socket on the bottom of the helicopter. Make sure that the heli is switched off during recharging.

Recharge is complete when the green light turns off. (30 min approx.)

OURS IS NOT CHARGING!

These are pretty cool .. Unreal Fryes was selling these for 29.99 with a 10 rebate LOL.. They charge just fine and work in the house ( Indoors only)

Is there any parts source for these?

overthehillish said:   Is there any parts source for these?

Buy another one...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014