• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_07169605000P

Price In Cart

This is the deal of the day, So if the link is not working come back at about 8:00 AM.

Lowest Price for this hose.

Note This Is The 100 ft. All Rubber Hose

( Full Lifetime Warranty )

Member Summary

Craftsman 5/8 in. x 100 ft. All Rubber Hose
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
showing up $34.99 for me. On mobile site too.

tree100 (Dec. 07, 2012 @ 11:41a) |

Yep, looks like they corrected the price and it's now available for pickup/checkout.

So is the deal dead? Or does OP just... (more)

Dotbody (Dec. 07, 2012 @ 11:42a) |

Any chance you could post the screenshot that you used here as the link provided isn't showing the hose at all!?

thanks

Freeduh (Dec. 07, 2012 @ 1:06p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is the message i got when i tried to add to cart

Item not added to cart.
We are sorry, this item couldn't be added to your cart. Please try again later.

azboy2die4 said:   This is the message i got when i tried to add to cart

Item not added to cart.

You may want to call there 800# when they open. I have never seen the price this low on the 100 foot hose.

Used mobile site and it worked. Might give that a try.

Butcherboy said:   azboy2die4 said:   This is the message i got when i tried to add to cart

Item not added to cart.

You may want to call there 800# when they open. I have never seen the price this low on the 100 foot hose.

Yeah, it's the lowest i've seen. Now it's not available anymore.

"This item is temporarily unavailable.To find a similar item, scroll down or enter a term in the search box above."

azboy2die4 said:   Butcherboy said:   azboy2die4 said:   This is the message i got when i tried to add to cart

Item not added to cart.

Yeah, it's the lowest i've seen. Now it's not available anymore.

"This item is temporarily unavailable.To find a similar item, scroll down or enter a term in the search box above."

Come back about 8:00 AM

Cool. Thanks Bboy

Thanks ButcherBoy, just gotta remember . . . CFO likes when I forget to spend money!

Saw on SD as well and was able to get it using Sears Mobile site.

Sears Mobile

select "Deal of the Day"

Up your nose with a rubber hose because This item is temporarily unavailable.To find a similar item, scroll down or enter a term in the search box above.

I just picked up 2 from the mobile website. They were out of stock online, but I was able to get them with store pick up. Good deal, thanks.

Man it's frustrating trying to buy from Sears. Their website just sucks....

Thanks for the mobile site info, was able to buy one for pick up at our local store. THANKS!

Thanks op--mobile site worked, still some left for store pick up in 28303

Woo Hoo! Took some effort and multiple attempts but finally got an order to go through via the mobile site. Thanks OP and thanks for the link Fergus!

Butcherboy has helped me get a huge stack of these hoses. He is right, I don't think I ever saw the first digit start with a 2 for the 100 foot hose. This is a great deal.

Can't add it even from mobile site

i just can't get this thing to work. won't let me order, not even for store pickup

Doesn't work...online says unavailable and mobile site returns an error with no product page.

They've got one messed up website.

Up their nose with a rubber hose.

mobile site shows there are a few left for pickup, but Mr. "an error occurred" won't let me proceed.

Also, i don't see it as a deal of the day? Was it there previously for a small window and get removed, or was it never there?

downloaded the mobile (android) app. It shows the hose for 24.99 but when I click on it, it says "No details found" and takes me back. Can't add it to cart.

Ok, been online "chatting" with the Sears live help. The mobile app shows four available at my store.
Here's the end of our "chat" conversation...

Josh: I am sorry to inform you that this item is out of stock.
you: should I try calling the store or is it an online only promotion?
Josh: This item is not currently available.

Do they actually read what you type?

Gonna try calling the store anyway...

Ok, called the store (in Austin, TX). They verified that they have it in stock. They looked up the price and it shows full price but the manager said he'd honor the online price, so I'm printing out the screen shot and heading to Sears. They said they could do it over the phone but only if I had a Sears charge card, which I don't.

Here's where I got the screen shot:
http://www.sears.com/lawn-garden-watering-hoses-sprinklers-garde...

mobile site shows some polar express figures

is this dead?

showing up $34.99 for me. On mobile site too.

tree100 said:   showing up $34.99 for me. On mobile site too.Yep, looks like they corrected the price and it's now available for pickup/checkout.

So is the deal dead? Or does OP just move the price to $35 and we reset our expectations? Still a good deal, but lacks the hotness of $25...

Any chance you could post the screenshot that you used here as the link provided isn't showing the hose at all!?

thanks

cblue said:   

Ok, called the store (in Austin, TX). They verified that they have it in stock. They looked up the price and it shows full price but the manager said he'd honor the online price, so I'm printing out the screen shot and heading to Sears. They said they could do it over the phone but only if I had a Sears charge card, which I don't.

Here's where I got the screen shot:
http://www.sears.com/lawn-garden-watering-hoses-sprinklers-garde...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014