rated:

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

DEWALT Hammer-Drill Combo Kit (16.17kB)
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wrong pic in the QS.

how would this deal compare to this at Home Depot

namcongtu said:   how would this deal compare to this at Home Depot

I like this deal better at HD..

HERE

It is also available for $25 off, making it $174. I just don't like those lights that come in a combo pack. I never use them.

Still a great deal and green for OP! And green to namcongtu for taking me to HD website to see they're having a sale too! I can finally use those gift cards!

Tiemanator said:   namcongtu said:   how would this deal compare to this at Home Depot

I like this deal better at HD..

HERE

It is also available for $25 off, making it $174. I just don't like those lights that come in a combo pack. I never use them.

Still a great deal and green for OP! And green to namcongtu for taking me to HD website to see they're having a sale too! I can finally use those gift cards!

your link is better i think because it comes with 3 batteries, 2 of them are 3.0Ah (mine are 1.5Ah) n costs much less, it just depends on what you need it for, personally i have never used the light come with the combo, they're just too weak n heavy with battery attached

namcongtu said:   how would this deal compare to this at Home Depot

Yes, HD deal is much better.

I'd go with the recent Milwaukee deals over this. In our shop even the Dewalt XRP has gone to our crap list...as they can't handle minor drops well. In a machine shop you are bound to have guys dropping them 1-3 feet with coolant ever present...only the Milwaukees seem to hold up well. Makito was nice but coolant did not vibe with the grips so we can't use it.

Any pointers to Milwaukee deals? I have searched FW and have not found a current one so far.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014