• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
I still have plenty of OfficeMax credit that expires at the end of the year. Is it good for postal stamps? I don't see them excluded in the fine print.

rhino850 said:   faq said: 09. What "date" does the MaxPerks Rewards site use as the date of record for online transactions?

The MaxPerks Rewards site generally uses the date the item ships as the date of record (the "Transaction Date") for an online order. If this date falls outside the offer period it is possible that the system will not automatically credit the reward. If the reward is not automatically credited, contact MaxPerks Rewards customer service to have the reward credited.
Newbie mistake..

Any chance of getting them to credit based on order date, not ship date? (Lets say I purchased paper last week, and then again this week, but the "delivery" of both happened this week....)
Second question, if rewards were used to make the purchase, are they reissued when you make a return??

If the rewards are not awarded according to date purchased, contact MaxPerks customer service. The system is getting better at automatically awarding rewards in such situations but it had a long way to go.

As for refunds of purchases paid for with rewards:

12. If an item paid for with rewards is returned, how will the refund be paid out?

Refunds for items paid for with rewards should be refunded via a merchandise cards. Merchandise cards do not have an expiration date.

bpvh said:   
12. If an item paid for with rewards is returned, how will the refund be paid out?

Refunds for items paid for with rewards should be refunded via a merchandise cards. Merchandise cards do not have an expiration date.

Thanks bpvh!!! So does it mean we have an easy way to extend the time limit on Office Max credit? Are merchandise cards good online?

Yoksel said:   bpvh said:   

Thanks bpvh!!! So does it mean we have an easy way to extend the time limit on Office Max credit? Are merchandise cards good online?

Merchandise cards are valid for online purchases. Entered like a gift card or rewards certificate during checkout. Limited to one gift/merchandise/reward card per order though.

Yes, see how long you can go doing excessive returns before they ban you and post back...

Nobody is talking excessive.. Plus it's no harm, just an extension of a gift card's time limit.

Thanks BPVH. I'll see what CS says.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014