• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Laptop Flash Sale @ CowBoom.com - A new deal when the last one sells out

Free Shipping!
Expires On: Dec 7, 2012 8:59pm

Includes new, pre-owned, and refurbished laptops

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

CowBoom
Need a CowBoom coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Laptop Flash Sale
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I've never heard of a Samsung laptop

refurbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

What's not included?
AC Adapter
AC Power Cord
Installed Operating System
Operating System Installation Disc
Application Disc
Drivers Disc
Manuals

Well I bit the bullet and bought a Thinkpad for $239. Mine DID come with the AC Adapter and AC Power Cord and a Operating System License Key although I'm not sure what that is. It was Grade 6. I'll let you know what I think about it when I get it. I paid with PayPal. I've been looking for a Thinkpad for a long time. I'm not worried about the OS because I have Windows 7 to load on there.

pretty good laptop deals

i7s for around 400

Sent my Thinkpad back. It looked good but was DOA. I got a PXE E61 error on the screen when the laptop started so it would not recognize the DVD or USB drive. There was no other Network booting in the Bios as some of the message boards suggested, so that led me to believe it was the Hard Drive and that was too time and effort. I wasn't about to start taking it apart. I didn't have another Hard Drive to check it with so I just sent it back. I will give CowBoom A++++ for their return department. Sent me a shipping label and said they will return all my $$. The box they shipped it in was very nice also.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014