• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

HME-MM-6-BK
Disclaimer
Coboc 6 ft. High Speed HDMI M-M Cable with Ethernet - HME-MM-6-BK (N82E16882678040) = $2.87
Instant Savings Promo Code (EMCJHNC39, Expire 12/13/12) = -$1.50

TOTAL COST = $1.37 with Free Shipping

Use Newegg CB for an additional 1% or $0.01 savings.

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Coboc 6 ft. High Speed HDMI M-M Cable
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Just received mine. Look to be good quality. Can't remember why I bought them, let alone 6 of them. Must of been mistake... (more)

zapjb (Dec. 12, 2012 @ 8:18p) |

Great stocking stuffers!!! Thx OP...

Cogtx (Dec. 12, 2012 @ 8:40p) |

Out of stock

Thoreau (Dec. 12, 2012 @ 11:00p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, OP. N41.

In 4 1 Thx!

got one. thanks!

NE SS
Disclaimer
$2.87 minus 20% off coupon code "EMCJHNC39" for a grand total of $2.30. Am I missing something?

Logician1313 said:   $2.87 minus 20% off coupon code "EMCJHNC39" for a grand total of $2.30. Am I missing something?
you probably applied the code from the product page first and doesn't stack EMCJHND39 (notice the D before the 39)

got 1~ for $ 1.37 (using code = EMCJHNC39)

Thanks OP..In for 5

In for one, thanks op

arribasn said:   Logician1313 said:   $2.87 minus 20% off coupon code "EMCJHNC39" for a grand total of $2.30. Am I missing something?
you probably applied the code from the product page first and doesn't stack EMCJHND39 (notice the D before the 39)

Thank you, that's exactly what I did.

IGNORE.

Great price... picked up 6 for under $10. Thanks OP!

thanks, got 2. also had the mistake with using the incorrect code. very tricky!

Thanks OP!

I'd recently sent my daughter a Roku box through Amazon and wanted to send her an HDMI cable to hook it up.
This does the trick more quickly (with Shoprunner) and cheaper that I could by sending her one of my extras!

These always come in handy - Thanks, OP!

I am in FL and the price is $2.30 after coupon, I don't need one, but I wanted 2, how do you get $1.37.

in for 2 using EMCJHNC39 code. Thanks OP!!

aNewguy said:   I am in FL and the price is $2.30 after coupon, I don't need one, but I wanted 2, how do you get $1.37.

See the posts above - you probably used the wrong code - change the "D" to a "C" and you should be good to go.

Thanks! That's a good deal. If you're wondering what does 'with Ethernet' mean, it is referring to HDMI 1.4. It should support the other features too (like 4K resolution , audio return channel etc):
http://www.hdmi.org/manufacturer/hdmi_1_4/hdmi_1_4_faq.aspx#1

Does anyone know if these support ARC and/or 3D? The manufacturer does not exist on Newegg's mfg support list page. Thanks

I'm in for 5.
Hope it works.
Thanks OP

Does it still work for anyone? I tried it, and the final cost is $2.30, not $1.37.

$2.87
-$0.57 //20% off
=======
$2.30

busymanpdx said:   Does it still work for anyone? I tried it, and the final cost is $2.30, not $1.37.

$2.87
-$0.57 //20% off
=======
$2.30

arribasn said:   Logician1313 said:   $2.87 minus 20% off coupon code "EMCJHNC39" for a grand total of $2.30. Am I missing something?

Still works for me 2 @$1.37 shipped free

how do you do this again? cant get $1.37...

thanks

mingxu5517 said:   how do you do this again? cant get $1.37...

Be sure to use the coupon code listed in the OP (EMCJHNC39) and not the one listed on the product page (EMCJHND39).

ok, figured it out.

I just search "Coboc 6 ft. High Speed HDMI M-M Cable with Ethernet" on their website --> find $2.87 one-->add to cart-->apply coupon.

Thanks OP, got 4.

are these work on 3D?

Thanks Ops in for 3. used Shop Runner for free 2 day shipping as well.

I used the code EMCJHNC39 to get 1.50 off per cable. When
I used the code EMCJHND39 it only give %20 off ($2.30 per cable)

In for 3. Thanks OP!

Thanks, in for 6. It appears there is a limit of 6 for the full promo pricing.

thanks op, this is a great deal

thanks! In for 1

In for 1 too. I needed 1 more of these and glad I don't need to go to Frys to pick it up.

Got a few - HDMI is getting to be everywhere. Link and coupon worked as stated. thx op

For those asking about 3D, Ethernet was only available in V1.4 compliant HDMI cables so this would support 3D as long as its compliant, which it claims to be. That said, I'm in for 2. Would get more, but V2.0 standards are coming out now so no use stocking up if you're upgrading TV's, etc. that are going to make use of the new features.

Just got one. Thanks OP!

In 4 5. coupon code works flawlessly. Thanks OP

Skipping 23 Messages...
Out of stock

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014