• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Thanks OP, in for 2.

Bought 5 for $6.85 total free shipping. Thanks OP

db5304 said:   Bought 5 for $6.85 total free shipping. Thanks OP
I did the same thing. Never had enough of these cables.

got some too. Thanks OP
Turns out the link on the front page has the wrong coupon, so everyone's getting the 20% off instead of -$1.50

In for 2. Thanks OP.

In for 6. Thanks OP.

No shipping No TAX....very cool

Don't need any but in for 2

in for 2 and finally got to use my free 1 yr. Shoprunner account for 2 day shipping...love this place....green

In for 5

The coupon has a limit of $7.50, or 5 cables at $1.50 off per.

Got 2... $2.74 for both with free 2 day shipping with Shoprunner! Thanks!
You never know when you are going to need one of these, and if I had to go buy one at Wallyworld for $15 or more it would KILL ME...

N43, thanks! Also used Shop Runner for 2 day delivery.

in4 4. I probably have atleast 5-10 HDMI cables lying around already.
I guess great stocking stuffers for those grown ups.

Coupon Expired

daftzim said:   Coupon Expired
You must be referring to the 20% off code (EMCJHND39), which has expired. The promo code for this deal (EMCJHNC39) is still working for a discount of $1.50 off the $2.87 price.

in for 3

Thanks got 1

Nice! Thanks OP!

got 2. Thanks OP!

Just received mine. Look to be good quality. Can't remember why I bought them, let alone 6 of them. Must of been mistaken. Only thing I can think of is I wrongly thought these had a micro? HDMI connection on 1 end. Oh well not too costly a mistake.

Great stocking stuffers!!! Thx OP...

Out of stock

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014