• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get $70 worth of bath and body works stuff for $28.16 shipped with (my states tax rate)

Add 6 shower gels from here ($11 each) buy 3 get 3 free ($66 value)
http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=4191...

It doesn’t have to be just shower gel, there are other buy 3 get 3 free, but you must get your order to $25 after coupons to get free shipping

To get to $25 for free shipping, add one of these $3.50 shower sponges
http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=41...

Coupon at checkout: F128122 takes $10 off, and gets free shipping > $25 order

Bath and Body Works
See Bath and Body Works coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Bath & Body Works Shower Gel
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Bath and Body Works Coupons:
    BBW20JULY
    20% off any order (expires 7/31/14 11:00pm)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Bought these based on the names of the shower gels alone.

"Dark Kiss" - hubba, hubba!

Green for OP

Thanks OP.

Still not cheap at $4.50 or so apiece for 10 ounce bottles, but these will make nice holiday gifts anyway.

UPromise gives 5% CashBack for BBW.

ktg said:   Thanks OP. Still not cheap at $4.50 or so apiece for 10 ounce bottles

$4.06 a piece.... you have to deduct the shower sponge!

Thanks!!

Thanks a lot! Got 11 soaps for $28.23 total!

Couldn't get it to work. The code f128122 only gave me free shippping. When I added over $30 worth, it then gave me $10 off but no free shipping. Not sure what I'm doing wrong...

lisaherkins said:   Couldn't get it to work. The code f128122 only gave me free shippping. When I added over $30 worth, it then gave me $10 off but no free shipping. Not sure what I'm doing wrong...

Worked like a charm for me. I found out that if you mix other items with different price, it doesn't work for me. Make sure your shopping bag only has $11 items and it should work. Also, don't forget to add the $3.50 sponge.

Opted for the bubble bath instead, reg price is $12 so B3G3 with coupon and free shipping=$26 total!

$29.22 for 6 body cream's ($12.50 each) Taxed and Shipped. Awesome! Thanks!!

Thanks OP. You could also use (((Paris For Men 2 oz Men's 2-in-1 Hair & Body Wash,2 oz.,Item #:15806756))) for $2 to get up to $35

lisaherkins said:   When I added over $30 worth, it then gave me $10 off but no free shipping. Not sure what I'm doing wrong...

I think it has to be > $25 after coupon deduction for free shipping....

Thanks OP! Opted for 24 holiday PocketBacs (5 for $5) and 24 PocketBac holders (.50 each). Total was $26 after coupon with free shipping. These will make great teacher gifts.

Thanks op, in for three bubble baths and three coordinating lotions. $27.56 total shipped (including tax)

The coupon works for $10 off $30 and your total price after coupon must be $25 to qualify for free shipping.

just stopped working after it emptied my shopping bag!!

Says coupon has expired. Too bad. Thanks OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014