• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Linky

Free Gift Card Offer

Not compatible with other offers. Limit one gift card per iPhone 5 purchase. Gift card good toward future purchase.

Requires a 2-year agreement with participating carrier and mobile phone activation through Best Buy. Valid on in-stock items only. For store pickup orders, gift card will be provided in Best Buy store when mobile phone is activated. For Ship-to-Home orders, customer will receive e-gift card within 3-5 days of order ship date. Offer subject to change.

Best Buy
Need a Best Buy coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

iPhone 5 (37.61kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Not sure if it's the same as the $20 off $200 AMEX Facebook offer. If so, it should work. The AMEX offer is for both o... (more)

lambo881 (Dec. 08, 2012 @ 12:33p) |

RaidoShack takes $20 off new Iphone 5, in-store only, and you get $10 back for every $50 you spend.

sun2000 (Dec. 08, 2012 @ 2:06p) |

BUT radios shacks carry the 16gb version, I haven't found one with 32gb

ProfessorKev (Dec. 08, 2012 @ 2:40p) |

• Also categorized in:

Nice. I wonder how long that will be offered. I was going to buy mom a 4s for xmas, but this sweetens the deal.

Thanks! I had be holding off on buying one... this may just seal the deal.

Terp said:   Nice. I wonder how long that will be offered. I was going to buy mom a 4s for xmas, but this sweetens the deal.

This deal is only on the 5...

rsuaver said:   Terp said:   Nice. I wonder how long that will be offered. I was going to buy mom a 4s for xmas, but this sweetens the deal.

Right. I meant it leans me more toward the 5 over the 4s that I had originally considered purchasing.

Nice marketing tactics when apple stock is plunging.....

There is a $36 one time 'upgrade fee' (at least for AT&T !)

Now they offer this deal with the gift card! I was looking for this kind of GC deal for Black Friday, and if they'd offered that then, I would have signed on with them right away. Too late now, since I already upgraded directly with Verizon.

Terp said:   rsuaver said:   Terp said:   Nice. I wonder how long that will be offered. I was going to buy mom a 4s for xmas, but this sweetens the deal.

Right. I meant it leans me more toward the 5 over the 4s that I had originally considered purchasing.

I would get the iPhone 5 rather than the 4S if you can. IMO the LTE capability alone is worth it. It's much faster than the 4S for internet - that does make a big difference. Also, if I'm going to have the phone for the next 2 years, I would want the newer technology. Might as well have a device that will support O/S upgrades as long as possible. I've got an older 8G iPod Touch on which I can't download certain apps on because it can't be updated beyond iOS version 4.2.1 - and it's only a few years old. I'd rather not run into that with a new iPhone for as long as possible.

Just my opinion...

oh well, just upgraded this past weekend. wish had a crystal ball at that time.

you maybe get 5% CashBack with shopdscover at bestbuy.com

Sorry to go off topic but did anyone order the iPhone when they were giving 5000 bonus reward zone points? My points haven't posted so just wondering.

gooddealie said:   Now they offer this deal with the gift card! I was looking for this kind of GC deal for Black Friday, and if they'd offered that then, I would have signed on with them right away. Too late now, since I already upgraded directly with Verizon.

Terp said:   rsuaver said:   Terp said:   Nice. I wonder how long that will be offered. I was going to buy mom a 4s for xmas, but this sweetens the deal.

I would get the iPhone 5 rather than the 4S if you can. IMO the LTE capability alone is worth it. It's much faster than the 4S for internet - that does make a big difference. Also, if I'm going to have the phone for the next 2 years, I would want the newer technology. Might as well have a device that will support O/S upgrades as long as possible. I've got an older 8G iPod Touch on which I can't download certain apps on because it can't be updated beyond iOS version 4.2.1 - and it's only a few years old. I'd rather not run into that with a new iPhone for as long as possible.

Just my opinion...

Also when it's time to sell, you would probably get more for the 5 vs the 4s. I just sold the Iphone 4 to buy the 5. I bought the refurb 5 on blackfriday for 99.99 from AT&T. Still had 8 months left on warranty.

Can you just return the phone and keep the gift card afterwards?

I would think you can get the iphone pricematch to Radio Shack + the Iphone $25 bestbuy gc + $25 p/u promo + $50 BB Freedom Phone

ProfessorKev,

What are these 2?

$25 p/u promo + $50 BB Freedom Phone

Thanks

google is your friend

To clarify for others- the $25 p/u promo is get $25 gift card when you place online order of $250 with in store pickup

The $50 BB Freedom Phone required signup by Feb 2012, so if you did not sign up earlier for this, you are not eligible

anyone have the ad for RS iphone 5 sale? my local stores only carry the 16gb & yes I google for a bit looking for one.

Email said Valid 12/7/12 12/15/12

still you could do the price match with them if you have bought from best buy, i did today and they gave the $25 GC

What are the chances of getting the $36 upgrade fee waived?

does this combine with the foursquare 20 off 200?

aares said:   What are the chances of getting the $36 upgrade fee waived?

when you receive your bill, call your cellphone carrier and tell rep that you've been a loyal customer for ## years & ask if they can waive the upgrade fee.

erj041108 said:   aares said:   What are the chances of getting the $36 upgrade fee waived?

when you receive your bill, call your cellphone carrier and tell rep that you've been a loyal customer for ## years & ask if they can waive the upgrade fee.

thanks a bunch

Titleist735 said:   does this combine with the foursquare 20 off 200?

Not sure if it's the same as the $20 off $200 AMEX Facebook offer. If so, it should work. The AMEX offer is for both online and in-store but excludes Express locations.

If you have the AMEX deal, it will also stack with the online, in-store pickup offer of a $25 off next purchase with a $250 purchase. I just did it. Purchase phone plus another $50.01 (assuming you went with the $199.99 16gb) of merchandise online and choose in-store pickup and pay with your synced AMEX card. You will get the $20 credit from AMEX (got my email right after I made purchase). Pick up phone and other merchandise in-store and you'll also get your $25 gift card then. The $25 coupon will come in your email in a few days (though I haven't received it yet) and there is no minimum purchase on this coupon so it'll work like a gift card. Basically a savings of $70 ($20 AMEX, $25 Gift Card + $25 coupon) assuming you have other merchandise that you want from Best Buy. Unfortunately for those that didn't get in on the AMEX offer, it's no longer available.

RaidoShack takes $20 off new Iphone 5, in-store only, and you get $10 back for every $50 you spend.

sun2000 said:   RaidoShack takes $20 off new Iphone 5, in-store only, and you get $10 back for every $50 you spend.

BUT radios shacks carry the 16gb version, I haven't found one with 32gb

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014