• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LG 47LM4600 47" Class 1080p 120Hz 3D LED TV

This is an excellent price. TV has good reviews. Free shipping and no tax in most states. Buy it before Free Shipping is gone.

http://www.frys.com/product/7348654

  • Comfortable 3D Glasses
  • Flicker-Free 3D
  • 2D to 3D Conversion
  • FPR 3D Panel
  • Ports (input): 3 HDMI, 1 Composite/Component, 1 USB
  • Ultra Thin design (Depth: 1.4" without stand)

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I think this TV (because of packaging) close to impossible to ship as is and would not recommend to any one - except sel... (more)

nikvik (Jan. 18, 2013 @ 8:20p) |

I ordered one and two co-workers. They all arrived in perfect working condition, one guy said his box had a pushed in h... (more)

breaux124 (Jan. 18, 2013 @ 10:30p) |

Will this be supported by tridef DDD?

ChrisTracker (Feb. 02, 2013 @ 8:49a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Nope, unfortunately, it says "In Store Only". I have been looking for a good deal on a tv like this for over a month, and was going to finally make the move on this one!

Magnolia05 said:   Nope, unfortunately, it says "In Store Only". I have been looking for a good deal on a tv like this for over a month, and was going to finally make the move on this one!
It was available for shipping this morning when i posted the deal. Now it is In-store only.

Bought this on BF for $450. Sold it on eBay for $650. UPS lost it and I didn't buy insurance. Now I believe in karma.

Available for shipping right now!

hungngo83 said:   Bought this on BF for $450. Sold it on eBay for $650. UPS lost it and I didn't buy insurance. Now I believe in karma.

You really shipped a $650 item without buying insurance?

akbungle said:   Available for shipping right now!

I'm not seeing that.

Available in Stores only... Crap. I would've bought 1 if I can get it shipped. No Frys near me.

Same here, I still had it in my cart.

I think the same tv is available in Sears for 600+ using shop discoverer you will get it for almost the same price.

russ0519 said:   hungngo83 said:   Bought this on BF for $450. Sold it on eBay for $650. UPS lost it and I didn't buy insurance. Now I believe in karma.

You really shipped a $650 item without buying insurance?


I did try to buy insurance when creating the shipping label on PayPal. PayPal wouldn't let me use credit card to pay for the shipping label, instead it required withdrawing funds from my bank, which takes 4 days. That's stupid so I bought the shipping label from UPS.com, which I couldn't find the option where I can buy insurance. I went to the UPS store to drop the TV and asked to buy insurance but the clerk said they couldn't add insurance on UPS.com label. All I could do then was crossing my fingers and praying. Apparently my prayer didn't work. Oh well, karma. Everything happens for a reason.

hungngo83 said:   russ0519 said:   hungngo83 said:   Bought this on BF for $450. Sold it on eBay for $650. UPS lost it and I didn't buy insurance. Now I believe in karma.

You really shipped a $650 item without buying insurance?


I did try to buy insurance when creating the shipping label on PayPal. PayPal wouldn't let me use credit card to pay for the shipping label, instead it required withdrawing funds from my bank, which takes 4 days. That's stupid so I bought the shipping label from UPS.com, which I couldn't find the option where I can buy insurance. I went to the UPS store to drop the TV and asked to buy insurance but the clerk said they couldn't add insurance on UPS.com label. All I could do then was crossing my fingers and praying. Apparently my prayer didn't work. Oh well, karma. Everything happens for a reason.


Whenever I ship UPS there's a field for the value of the item. Putting that in buys you insurance I believe. I haven't shipped UPS in a bit, but pretty sure it should be in there. It's usually pretty cheap too, maybe $1 for a $100 of value.

Not sure what's up with paypal. I guess I always used paypal balance to pay for labels?

i have this tv. i love this tv.

but the sound sucks ass.

How much did it cost to ship this tv .. when my friend asked, UPS store quoted me 234.00 to ship from CA to Boston , MA.

hungngo83 said:   russ0519 said:   hungngo83 said:   Bought this on BF for $450. Sold it on eBay for $650. UPS lost it and I didn't buy insurance. Now I believe in karma.

You really shipped a $650 item without buying insurance?


I did try to buy insurance when creating the shipping label on PayPal. PayPal wouldn't let me use credit card to pay for the shipping label, instead it required withdrawing funds from my bank, which takes 4 days. That's stupid so I bought the shipping label from UPS.com, which I couldn't find the option where I can buy insurance. I went to the UPS store to drop the TV and asked to buy insurance but the clerk said they couldn't add insurance on UPS.com label. All I could do then was crossing my fingers and praying. Apparently my prayer didn't work. Oh well, karma. Everything happens for a reason.


I believe UPS insurance $100 max by default (part of the shipping cost). you should at least get something back.

MadCityCyclone said:   i have this tv. i love this tv.

but the sound sucks ass.


You can add some speakers. It still won't be perfect but i bet it will be better.

hungngo83 said:   UPS lost it and I didn't buy insurance.

Call it what it is, stolen internally. Not only that, find out where the UPS cities are on the route it should have taken, and be checking eBay and craigslist in those areas.

It isn't 'karma', it's theft and there is a thief somewhere within UPS.

I just purchsed this LG model and the picture is outstanding-LED smart tv 3D is the way to go!!

MadCityCyclone said:   i have this tv. i love this tv.

but the sound sucks ass.


At least you're not complaining about the picutre!
Most tvs have crappy sound, there are a few with good sound, but it's not usually related to model/price but rather the manufacturer.

antenna said:   I just purchsed this LG model and the picture is outstanding-LED smart tv 3D is the way to go!!

This isn't a "smart" tv, the 4600 doesn't include the "smart" features. Are you sure you didn't get a better model, like the 6700 or 7600?

Fry's also has the 55" LM4700 on sale for $899 (currently available with FS). The 4700 is the same as the 4600 and includes a sound bar.
55" LM4700 for $899 w/FS


WalMart still has the 55" LM4600 for $850 w/FS and the 47" LM4600 for $598 w/FS.
47" LM4600
55" LM4600

Been looking for a decent TV for a while. Have couple Samsungs already, but don't want to spend 1000+.
Need to replace my 5 year old piece of crap Samsung DLP (with white dots issue now). Tired of changing bulbs every 2 years as well.
Jumped on the WalMart deal. It's for $598 w/FS.
missed out on BF deal.. oh well. wish there was a FRY's near me, so I could've saved $50.

Magnolia05 said:   Nope, unfortunately, it says "In Store Only". I have been looking for a good deal on a tv like this for over a month, and was going to finally make the move on this one!

mmyk72 said:   Available in Stores only... Crap. I would've bought 1 if I can get it shipped. No Frys near me.

For those who missed it, the TV is now available for shipping from Frys for the same price. Final price is shown at checkout. Grab it before Free Shipping goes away.

Just checked and shows "In Store Only". Free shipping icon still present, but moot unless available.

UPS does suck. Don't get me started. Between internal theft and leaving stuff on porches in plain sight (they give drivers "discretion" to do so), UPS is strictly for cheap stuff that's easily replaced. FedEx is MUCH better, including FedEx Ground.

ummm, what good reviews is the OP talking about? I haven't found any...

jmunjr said:   ummm, what good reviews is the OP talking about? I haven't found any...

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=21693006&pa... 20 reviews, most 5 stars.

I have this TV and i love it ......

TomTrever said:   I have this TV and i love it ......

EDIT:
Ahh, in store return policy is different than below...nice

__

Cool, I bought one for store pickup from Frys...but....I checked their returns policy:

"Refunds cannot be given on televisions 24" and larger."

http://www.frys.com/template/help/index/FE30/Service3/Assistance...

Well that's a deal breaker. I'll pay an extra $50 to WalMart for this same TV which it appears will have a 90 days return policy. Well worth the 50 bucks!

Anyway I was going to try it out. LCDs (there is no such thing as an LED TV for consumer use, OLED excluded, as even "LED" TVs use :CD panels) in general produce very crappy pictures and a lot of variables can make them more or less crappy, but aside from a very small few very expensive units the image quality on even $3000 LCDs doesn't compare to that of a $1000 plasma(Panny ST50+), so I have to decide if my mom will get the $650 after tax LM4600 or the $1000 after tax ST50...

Does anyone know how to wall-mount the 47LM4600, the back of the TV seems to only have the holes for the TV Stand.

easyabc said:   Does anyone know how to wall-mount the 47LM4600, the back of the TV seems to only have the holes for the TV Stand.
According to the manual, you need the optional wall mount bracket LSW400BX or LSW420BX (400x400 VESA).

This is back in stock for free shipping now! Get 'em while they're hot!

fatwellatio said:   This is back in stock for free shipping now! Get 'em while they're hot!
At slightly higher price - still good price at $569.
The shipping cost was $129, now it's only $18.54! Wow!(still free)

I have this TV, brand new in box.. Willing to do through eBay, please let me know if you would like to buy and I will post it.

This is back in stock for $549 with free shipping.

whats better this or the lm3400?

HI i need help buying a new tv i see frys has the LG 47LM4600 for 549.00 with free ship and no tax for me also they have the LG 42LM3400 for 399.00 also free ship. Are they basically the same tv but 5 inch difference, i forgot my user name and password so had to register again, Or is there any better tvs for around that price i know the smart tvs are alot higher in price, or should i wait a few weeks and see if there are better deals my samsung failed and I need a new one. If anyone has any advice i would greatly appreciate it. if i am posting this in wrong place i am sorry havent been on here in a while. if u think the lg 47lm4600 for 549.00 delivered for free is a good deal please let me know b 4 they are sold out i tried to get the 50 inch Toshiba on bf at Sears for 299 but couldnt get one went in wrong door, but any advice i would appreciate it, thanks in advance!

TomTrever said:   How much did it cost to ship this tv .. when my friend asked, UPS store quoted me 234.00 to ship from CA to Boston , MA.

DO NOT GO TO UPS STORE Location's ( They are full of shit and charge MARKUPS whatever idiots will pay to ship items.. I repeat DO NOT USE UPS STORES..

Use FedEx Ground period.. I ship quite a few items yearly and have compared them all. Just use FedEx ground.. I used to price quote various LIKE items at FedEx and those UPS stores. They often quoted me 5x times what FedEx charges.. Tracking is horseshit at UPS and USPS.. FedEx packages can be tracked from start to finish.


Skipping 16 Messages...
Will this be supported by tridef DDD?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014