• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Crazy8 said:   easyabc said:   Does anyone know how to wall-mount the 47LM4600, the back of the TV seems to only have the holes for the TV Stand.
According to the manual, you need the optional wall mount bracket LSW400BX or LSW420BX (400x400 VESA).

It seems from the manual there are 4 holes on the back side and you just have to remove the bolts already in it, then screw in your own wall mount (or the ones mentioned). Let me know if that's correct.

vicod90 said:   HI i need help buying a new tv i see frys has the LG 47LM4600 for 549.00 with free ship and no tax for me also they have the LG 42LM3400 for 399.00 also free ship. Are they basically the same tv but 5 inch difference, i forgot my user name and password so had to register again, Or is there any better tvs for around that price i know the smart tvs are alot higher in price, or should i wait a few weeks and see if there are better deals my samsung failed and I need a new one. If anyone has any advice i would greatly appreciate it. if i am posting this in wrong place i am sorry havent been on here in a while. if u think the lg 47lm4600 for 549.00 delivered for free is a good deal please let me know b 4 they are sold out i tried to get the 50 inch Toshiba on bf at Sears for 299 but couldnt get one went in wrong door, but any advice i would appreciate it, thanks in advance!

LG 42LM3400 is 60 Hz while the 47 inch is 120 Hz. I don't know if it's a big difference but some people say 60 Hz is not enough for true 3D. Also, the 42 inch lacks an input for PC, according to the specs in the LG website. The pic of the back side on Amazon clearly shows no PC input. So that is a huge negative for me. However, $399 is very attractive otherwise.

I actually need a 42 inch.... Has anyone seen a good deal on a 42 inch that is 120Hz?? All I've seen on FW deals have been 60 Hz.

Just an FYI TRUMOTION 120HZ is not really 120HZ. It's software. If you are looking for good 3D you may want to skip on this.

http://hdguru.com/lg-55lm6700-hdtv-review-when-120-hz-isnt-120-h...
(Note the link above is for a different set, but the results are probably the same)

Is there a way to tell from the shipping label whether insurance was purchased or not?

Or maybe just a scan of the bar code would pull up that info.

Just wondering if items not insured would have higher rate of "being lost".

Just ordered one for $549 plus free shipping. Thanks OP!

I got a quote to ship it, it was about 97 dollars.
I ended up finding a buyer on craigslist and sold it for $500. Which is great, we dont have a frys around here.

JustJayce said:   Just an FYI TRUMOTION 120HZ is not really 120HZ. It's software. If you are looking for good 3D you may want to skip on this.

http://hdguru.com/lg-55lm6700-hdtv-review-when-120-hz-isnt-120-h...
(Note the link above is for a different set, but the results are probably the same)

Ya i noticed that with that tru motion, i almost pulled the trigger on the 47lm4600 for 549.00 at frys with fs and no sales tsx. but did some reading, i could of lived with the software that with the tru motion to make it seem like 120 for that price but there is no where in the menu to adjust it, there were suppose yo be software upgrades to fix it in may and still havent resolved this, LG claims it is set on low from the factory but there is no way to prove it, the 6200 and other models have it in the menu to adjust like the 4600 states on the box, if it is a simple software issue to add this in the menu cant see why in over 6 months this could not be addressed if the other models have it and its only software related i think it would of been fixed by now, and for a lg rep to say they are shipped with it set on low i just cant believe that unless i seen it on my screen. thus i think they mis marketed the 4600 and 4700 and dont even have the tru motion thus they are sellin cheaper than the 6200 and upper models, if i owned this i would be really pissed if it didnt have tru motion 120 as labeled on box,i think by now if they cant come up with a simple software upgrade to set your tru motion then its not. like i said i seen the 6200 and it has it in menu and you know its there and the picture is very nice. and unless on special a few hundred dollars more, i see these 46oo's getting sold cheaper everyday i guess to get rid of them all, not a bad price for the set but i think lg should just admit it does not have tru motion and move on insted of telling everyone it will be in the next upgrade and never happens. anyway the guy at bb told me in the next month or 2 they will be clearencing the samsung E series, i will just wait til then. i just dont know how lg could get away with this, to me it is false advertising, and something should be done, like i said if it had tru motion and its software related and in the menu on the 6200, it should be a simple upgrade to add it in the menu. on avs forum lg said they would of had it in a software released in may, that was 7months ago. I am dissapointed in LG. I really hope they fix this, or do a recall on them because for the price they are selling them now alot of them are being sold maybe the newer model they are making have it, if not thats a dirty trick to state it is 120hz tru motion tv and its not. oh well time will tell if they could resove this.

add:has anyone got a newer 4600 or 4700 with a way to adjust the tru-motion in the menu they claim the ones made after may i think were suppose to have it in the menu, just curious.

Did anyone get an order cancellation this morning? Email states that they didn't get enough inventory from the supplier. Oh well...I guess I will buy 55" LG from WalMart for $799.98 instead.

,i received the same cancellation notice. Seems to be business as usual with them. I am now officially off frys. Not to mention they are still offering it for sale on their website.

I am thinking it's because I live on the east coast. Shipping cost may be too much for them to give away for free.

Im in CT and I ordered the 47" yesterday for 550.00 shipped free. It was shipped today, and its suppose to arrive by UPS on Monday. I really thought it would be cancelled like some of you. It shows that its still in stock. I wonder why your orders were cancelled?

docjoo said:   I am thinking it's because I live on the east coast. Shipping cost may be too much for them to give away for free.
Got mine today in PA, ordered the 4th. Should have been here yesterday, but UPS had a delay.
Nice TV, I really like the viewing angles of LED. This is replacing an LCD in the bedroom that didn't have great viewing angles (it's up on a tall piece of furniture) and it looks perfect from everywhere.

How's it for gaming? Xbox, i'm a PC gamer, hoping to hook it up to my computer... any weird resolution issues when you have it hooked up to a pc?

I think this TV (because of packaging) close to impossible to ship as is and would not recommend to any one - except self-pickup. Ordered 1 - arrive with a hole in the screen. Did not get a refund yet - ordered another one (from previous deal) - arrive bent (> than 1" ark at the top) and dent at the back, but still working good. Right after second claim (wanted to order 3-rd one, was available for shipping)- shipping disappear.

I ordered one and two co-workers. They all arrived in perfect working condition, one guy said his box had a pushed in hole in the middle but the TV inside was fine.

Nobody has mentioned this TV has a built in media player. I didn't try the network DLNA stuff, but I plugged in a USB hard drive and it played back MP3s and the few MKVs I tried out. I'll try out a few more later, but didn't even realize it has this ability built in.

Will this be supported by tridef DDD?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.