Error

The message you are trying to link to is not in this topic.

• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
thnx to KASTY/sd for this post.

Kohls 30% off 12/11 - 12/24 (w/Kohl's Charge) + Kohl's CashJust in time for the rush.

FS code for cardholders is SHIPGIFT4KC
The next 30% is valid from Tuesday 12/11 until Monday 12/24.

Use promo code RUDOLPH30 online at Kohls.com [Kohls.com]. Kohl's Charge is required (as always) for 30% off.

YMMV when attempting to use any verbal/handwritten/cell phone/scanned versions of 30% in-store.

Redeem previous Kohl's Cash earned until 12/16.
Kohl's Cash will be issued 12/11-12/24, with redemption from 12/25/2012-01/01/2013.
Remember, new KC will be issued based on final total following all discounts (KC, other $ off, and % off) and pre-tax.
Read the updated policy here when dealing with returns of items that earned Kohl's Cash or items purchased using Kohl's Cash.

If there is a FS no minimum code, will be posted on Tuesday morning.
FS is automatic with a minimum purchase of at least $50 (after all discounts such as Kohl's Cash and the 30%) now through 12/25.
The tentative cutoff date for guaranteed standard shipping in time for Christmas is 12/19. (personal note: Don't risk waiting until 12/19)

Kohl's
See Kohl's coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kohl's (43.85kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Today Kohl's local store did not give me 30% discount because I did not have the actual print-out/copy of the 30% which ... (more)

SDcrazy707 (Dec. 24, 2012 @ 8:21p) |

Hi. Do you know when the next 30% off period will begin at Kohl's? Thanks!

AnissaFace (Dec. 30, 2012 @ 10:29a) |

rumor is around MLK day. Probably around 1/15-1/21, but THAT IS JUST A GUESS RIGHT NOW

MISTERCHEAP (Dec. 30, 2012 @ 12:17p) |

SHIPGIFT4KC - Free shipping with Kohls Charge
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    HUNT
    15% off any order (expires 4/22/14 12:59am)
    FLWR15
    15% off any order (expires 4/23/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:

Thnaks OP

Came in today's mail as well.

Expect rates to go up on 12/11. Kohl's is sleazebag.

I ordered couple of Jeans day after thankgiving. They charged me $29.99 but the Jeans that I received had price label $26.99. I have never seen retailers charging more that the label price. I'm sure 26.99 is the regular price and they give discounts on top of that.

Here's a scan of my 30% off I received in todays mail
RUDOLPH30 Scan

Yes, using the scan is a YMMV, but I always say I scanned the mailer so I could shop without carrying the full ad.

I've never had a problem putting the coupon scan on my phone and showing it to the cashier. They just scan my phone or type the code in manually.

hey Peeps, the FS code for cardholders is SHIPGIFT4KC. Good through 12/24. Order by 12/19 11PM CST to get it by Christmas, but I wouldn't wait until the last minute.

ltgeneralkasty said:   hey Peeps, the FS code for cardholders is SHIPGIFT4KC. Good through 12/24. Order by 12/19 11PM CST to get it by Christmas, but I wouldn't wait until the last minute.

ty Kasty!

deleted.

jucus said:   Expect rates to go up on 12/11. Kohl's is sleazebag.

I ordered couple of Jeans day after thankgiving. They charged me $29.99 but the Jeans that I received had price label $26.99. I have never seen retailers charging more that the label price. I'm sure 26.99 is the regular price and they give discounts on top of that.

Seen this in store, there were a couple of items with sticker price higher than the half covered MSRP price.

thanks OP. Got another one of these for $86 shipped. Currently on sale for $114. http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/PRD~630410/Samsonite-Attraction-...

PLUS I got another $10 Kohl's cash!

Adding an item worth $26, with an OOP of ~$18, would have netted you another $10 in KCash.

thanks used it just now for 30% off... RUDOLPH30

Thank you!! Green for you! Just got my father's christmas present done. He's been asking for some flannel shirts and Kohl's is a great place to find them.

Combined Free shipping and 30% off.

Dear all

I want to know the "$10 Kohls cash for $50 spending" is before tax $50 or after tax $50?

thank you so much!

ctty1231 said:   Dear all

I want to know the "$10 Kohls cash for $50 spending" is before tax $50 or after tax $50?

thank you so much!

It's $50 before tax and after all coupons.

ctty1231 said:   Dear all

thank you so much!

before tax and AFTER all discounts. can't use a % code which drops your total below $50, have to be at $50+ after any discounts.

thanks for your suggestion, I'm new here not familar with those stuff, I will do research from now on

thank you so much!MISTERCHEAP said:   ctty1231 said:   Dear all

thank you so much!

before tax and AFTER all discounts. can't use a % code which drops your total below $50, have to be at $50+ after any discounts.

thank you so much!sportsfan64 said:   ctty1231 said:   Dear all

thank you so much!

It's $50 before tax and after all coupons.

thanks for your suggestion, I'm new here not familar with those stuff, I will do research from now on
LetsGoMets1 said:   ctty1231 said:   Dear all

thank you so much!

Dd you ever think of doing some research before asking? It's not that hard.

If you think about it the answer is pretty obvious

ctty1231 said:   thanks for your suggestion, I'm new here not familar with those stuff, I will do research from now onalways read the OP and Quick Summary (the post after the OP).

Sweet just got an order in for $50.24 and got $10 in KC.

ctty1231 said:   thanks for your suggestion, I'm new here not familar with those stuff, I will do research from now on

Welcome to FatWallet! We are glad you're here. For more information on Kohl's deals, you may want to check out our Kohl's master thread here.

Llilith said:   ctty1231 said:   thanks for your suggestion, I'm new here not familar with those stuff, I will do research from now on

Welcome to FatWallet! We are glad you're here.

Ditto. If your searches don't yield the information you need, don't be afraid to ask. Although a few folks may be unkind in their responses, most members here are friendly and more than willing to help.

Wish the scan was better..

Today Kohl's local store did not give me 30% discount because I did not have the actual print-out/copy of the 30% which I got in the mail but apparently threw away in trash by mistake!!..

Can anyone scan and send me the coupon if they did not use it? Store said to come back with the print-out of code within 14 days and they will adjust the discount to 30%.. It will save me $50!!! Please msg me if you have not used yours...

Hi. Do you know when the next 30% off period will begin at Kohl's? Thanks!

AnissaFace said:   Hi. Do you know when the next 30% off period will begin at Kohl's? Thanks!

rumor is around MLK day. Probably around 1/15-1/21, but THAT IS JUST A GUESS RIGHT NOW

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014