rated:
Decent deal, certified pre-owned in retail packaging with 1 year warranty:

http://1saleaday.com/main/?...

Member Summary

Barnes & Noble 16GB Nook
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

OP, please add pre-owned to title.

Got one of these last time they had them at this price, and I'm very happy with it. Even though the box was sealed with stickers that proclaimed "Certified Pre-Owned", the tablet that I got was absolutely perfect, not a single mark or scratch on it anywhere, and the screen was perfect. It looks absolutely brand new. I upgraded from my Nook Color, and I was very pleased. This is a great price on a 16gb Nook Tablet.

Bought one yesterday. Since this is my families first tablet, think this will work out well. Will follow-up with how the condition is later. Did talk to B&N and they confirmed that it is their warranty, so should be okay.
If it is nice, think I will pick-up another when they reach $79 after x-mas. (*8

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014