• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
PNY - Attaché 16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive $5.99 w/store pickup BestBuy YMMV

linky

lifted from SD

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

PNY USB Drive
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP!

Please note that the online BB ordering system will only allow you to place a single drive in your cart at a time. I had the same problem last week when they were on sale, however in-store you can purchase as many as you want.

Rc'd mine today (shipping was free on that one) - Site still says shipping is free but will not go through check out that way. Insists that I pick up in store

Thanks OP, I got the 32GB last week, and if it is the same you also get a code for a free movie download. It is inside the package.

this is one of the fastest usb 2.0 flash drive i have ever used. transfer speeds are pretty darn good.

Once I go to checkout it shows as not available for shipping.

I bought one of these exact drives a while back and was disappointed in the drive. The plastic surrounding the inside of the connection (not metal-plastic) is thin and bends easy. My drive worked for about 2-3 hours before no longer being recognized.

Just a heads up...

I guess you are right. What is the point of giving these away at this price unless they can make you come into the store? I got the same flash drive from Staples and they did mail it to me.

thumbs up OP. Bought one just a week or two back. Works perfectly for xbox 360. Was looking to buy another anyway.

Limit 1 per order

Ordered 2, picked up also. Thx

Green, ordered 1 for in-store pickup, BestBuy called saying they were out of stock. They substituted the newer (more expensive version - $29.99) for the same price.

Greenwood BB had many on peg today. I took 5. they all rang up $6.

thanks OP! My bro wanted a 16GB drive for Christmas, another one checked off the list thanks to FatWallet!

Got two. Great deal since my Win8 laptop refuses to make DVD restore discs... needed a 16 GB flash drive to dump the recovery partition onto.

picked up 2. THANKS

asuka said:   Got two. Great deal since my Win8 laptop refuses to make DVD restore discs... needed a 16 GB flash drive to dump the recovery partition onto.

Same story here, it`s going to take them like 3 years to make Win8 right..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014