• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Been trying to find a deal on a power sprayer to do some painting before Christmas and came across this. Great reviews, painter usually goes for $100-$120.

Free Shipping, online only.

Link

Home Depot
Need a Home Depot coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Wagner Control Spray Plus HVLP (15.52kB)
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer

This is a good price. I paid 99 from Amazon during the summer.

I would not want to use it for thick latex paints, unless they were thinned down to the consistency of a whitewash. But,
it sure made staining my fence a lot quicker than brushing or rolling it. Even using a pure oil stain, I had to clean the tip pretty frequently.

Read the reviews and descriptions and am tempted. It says "Use on cabinetry, chairs, trim, doors, decks, outdoor furniture, yard play sets, metal hobby toys, and difficult to paint surfaces to name a few." but drywall is not included. I plan to paint my family room and kid's room, is this the right tool for the job?

too slow for painting rooms, though it will give excellent results on trim. its a maybe twice as quick as a can of spray paint, whereas a sprayer lays out more like 25 times as much as a rattle can per pass.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014