TDK flash drives 4GB & 8GB FAR/FS @ Directron

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Looks like both are now unavailable

its been a few days for me and no shipping email confirmation, just called them and they said my order STILL is in processing and could be because they may have ran out of stock... they told me what they are doing for customers now is refunding back the purchase and sending out a 4gb stick for free for the trouble...

anyone else getting the same response?

DaRealPencil said:   its been a few days for me and no shipping email confirmation, just called them and they said my order STILL is in processing and could be because they may have ran out of stock... they told me what they are doing for customers now is refunding back the purchase and sending out a 4gb stick for free for the trouble...

anyone else getting the same response?

EDIT: received shipping email later in the day.
The last email I received was my order confirmation, however I just looked up the order status on their website and it says shipped.

Got my 8gb. Submitting rebate today.

true to their word, refunded my money and sent me a free 4gb received late last week

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014