• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The largest capacity and fastest write speed. I have only found it for $99 everywhere as it is the newest card they make.

Eye-Fi Pro X2 16GB WiFi Class 10 SDHC Memory Card - write speeds of 22MBps for $79.95

http://www.adorama.com/ICDEFP2X16G.html

Here is a link to eyefi so you can confirm: http://www.eye.fi/products#product_comparison

Adorama
See Adorama coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Eye-Fi Pro X2 16GB WiFi Class 10 (15.09kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I got a 4GB at Target closeout last week. It works pretty well.

Never heard of a sd card with wi-fi, what does wi fi on a card do?

dennisspeaks said:   Never heard of a sd card with wi-fi, what does wi fi on a card do?

Copes your photos (in a few seconds) from the camera to your computer or smartphone without wires. Lots of uses, both in the studio and in the field.

I've been doing a lot of research on these Eye-Fi cards. The 16 and 32gb models are their only Class 10 versions; apparently, the transfer rates are pretty slow, especially if you're trying to transfer a movie. I have not yet purchased this, but would like to hold out for the 32gb version.

If you are waiting for a 32 GB it may be a while. I have been using their product for a few years now and started with their highest capacity like 3 or 4 years ago at 4GB, then last year bought the 8 GB. Now I was just waiting for a good price on the 16GB. I would have waited for a larger card but the write speed of 10 made me get this one as well.

Side note, the 4 GB did fail on me but they have improved their technology. They now have the write control on the side and they did send me a replacement card when the card was still under warranty.

I have a 16gb that i bought last year and love it. It automatically uploads the picts to my photobucket account as well as to my computer. There is also a feature you can set to make it start erasing (or copying over) the oldest picts as the card fills up, very handy for the casual user. I would recommend

billymac said:   I've been doing a lot of research on these Eye-Fi cards. The 16 and 32gb models are their only Class 10 versions; apparently, the transfer rates are pretty slow, especially if you're trying to transfer a movie. I have not yet purchased this, but would like to hold out for the 32gb version.

I hear people complaining about the video performance of these cars, but I never understood why people were using these for video in the first place. The cards are great for photos, since they copy your photos to your tablet or laptop or smartphone in a few seconds so you can quickly review them on a bigger screen, or push them out to the internet quickly from the field. Videos obviously take a lot longer to view than photos, so putting your memory card in a card reader isn't a real big deal with videos.

It is now 77.95 at Adorama same price as B&H, while B&H is out of stock now

wtf? wi-fi in the SD card? I must have been living in a cave if this has been around for years because this looks amazing.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014