• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Thermaltake BlacX N0028USU External Hard Drive SATA Enclosure Docking Station - at Newegg. Add promo code EMCJHND43 to drop it down to $18.39. Then $5 MIR on top.

HD Dock

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Thermaltake BlacX
Thanks jwengerd
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

A good deal even without the rebate. I see people selling lesser name brands on CL for $25 used. I have the dual, and may buy a couple singles for other PC's around my office and home.

Thanks. $15 for me after taxes and rebate.

USB 2.0. I need 3.0. Already have the old one - too slow.

Does it work better than this type USB to IDE/SATA? I have one I could never get to work.

WTF, Newegg, is now charging $3.79 for shipping.

mrcovina said:   WTF, Newegg, is now charging $3.79 for shipping.

Lots of threads on how to get 12-18 months free Shoprunner for free shipping.

In for one. Cost $18.39, with free shipping from Shop Runner. Tried it several months back and they kept extending it for free. Finally hit a promotion that if I used it three times in a month I would get a year for free. Did it!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014