Paypal Coupon

Member Summary

$10 off $50 at Toys R Us when you pay with PayPal
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
who can afford toys nowadays

don0 (Dec. 09, 2012 @ 7:37a) |

No participating locations nearby me, same as with Homer . What a load of hooey.

rdnzl (Dec. 11, 2012 @ 9:34a) |

How do you pay with PayPal in store? Can you please explain this to me?

Shqype (Dec. 16, 2012 @ 8:59p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP! This should stack on any other coupon like The Home Depot/Paypal did.

nice, now I can get 10 bucks off on a white wii u

10% off PLUS $10/50 on gift cards to 12/8 (tmrw) with this deal!

Excellent! I was planning to go this weekend to use my Groupons, too.

Bluefw said:   Excellent! I was planning to go this weekend to use my Groupons, too.

Not sure if that's what you intended, but there's no stack there. The PP purchase needs to hit $50 or it won't trigger the $10 discount.

labboypro said:   Bluefw said:   Excellent! I was planning to go this weekend to use my Groupons, too.

Not sure if that's what you intended, but there's no stack there. The PP purchase needs to hit $50 or it won't trigger the $10 discount.

Not what I intended. I avoid Toys R Us as much as possible and glad this was offered before I took the Groupon trip.

MISTERCHEAP said:   10% off PLUS $10/50 on gift cards to 12/8 (tmrw) with this deal!

what's the 10% off?

If my Toys R Us won't accept my mobile phone #, I'll have to wait for the PayPal card (which I need like a hole in the head...) Hope I get it while the deal's on, otherwise what a waste of time.

allegro54 said:   If my Toys R Us won't accept my mobile phone #, I'll have to wait for the PayPal card (which I need like a hole in the head...) Hope I get it while the deal's on, otherwise what a waste of time.

RE:
I'll have to wait for the PayPal card (which I need like a hole in the head...)

Big bonus paid using it.

Apparently this is not for using the PP debit Mastercard.

yesidonoitall said:   Apparently this is not for using the PP debit Mastercard.

exactly. It will be like HomeDep0t where Paypal is an option for payment, in addition to credit/debit.

Follow link in OP and top right will show participating locations.
Not surprised:
Nearest Participating Locations
Sorry, there are no participating locations nearby.

gizmo said:   
Follow link in OP and top right will show participating locations.
Not surprised:
Nearest Participating Locations
Sorry, there are no participating locations nearby.

The Home Depot deals said that for me too but they worked at my Home Depot.

MISTERCHEAP said:   10% off PLUS $10/50 on gift cards to 12/8 (tmrw) with this deal!Are you sure this will stack with the gift cards? Total charged to Paypal will be less then $50
I just bought the GC, before seeing this. I don't mind getting more.

BTW Where do you find the Paypal Coupons?

unicornsrs67 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   10% off PLUS $10/50 on gift cards to 12/8 (tmrw) with this deal!Are you sure this will stack with the gift cards? Total charged to Paypal will be less then $50

Under My Paypal -> Gift cards and Special offers

I have only used paypal online. How do you use instore? Do you give your email address?

nevermind I found it

you check out, hit paypal, type in your phone number and PIN

gizmo said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   10% off PLUS $10/50 on gift cards to 12/8 (tmrw) with this deal!

what's the 10% off?

Can anyone point us slower users to anything about this please?

Courtjester2001 said:   gizmo said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   10% off PLUS $10/50 on gift cards to 12/8 (tmrw) with this deal!
what's the 10% off?

toysrus has gift cards on sale 10% off. It's in their flyer

hvn4179 said:   unicornsrs67 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   10% off PLUS $10/50 on gift cards to 12/8 (tmrw) with this deal!Are you sure this will stack with the gift cards? Total charged to Paypal will be less then $50
Under My Paypal -> Gift cards and Special offers

It only appears there AFTER I add the coupon. I want to know WHERE to FIND the coupon offers so I can add them.

and of course it doesn't work at Babies R Us I assume.

unicornsrs67 said:   Courtjester2001 said:   gizmo said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   10% off PLUS $10/50 on gift cards to 12/8 (tmrw) with this deal!
what's the 10% off?

toysrus has gift cards on sale 10% off. It's in their flyer

thanks, I found butcherboy's thread after I asked. Not sure why my topic alerts didn't catch it

OliverQuackenbush said:   and of course it doesn't work at Babies R Us I assume.

Does Toys R Us sell gift cards for Babies R Us? Maybe you can get the 10% off plus the PP $10 off.

Ok so to whoever is wondering: the giftcards are 10% off at Babies R Us today as well. Both toysrus'es I went to were out of stock on the subway giftcards I wanted. However, BabiesRUs had them, so I was able to get them for the advertised 10% off. However, the $10 paypal discount cannot be used at babies r' us. My paypal account shows I paid full price, with no $10 discount.

Butttt, I bought a $50 giftcard at toys R us and did get the $10 paypal discount. I am too tired after all this driving around to go back to BabiesRUs to see if I can use that giftcard to purchase more subway or Amazon giftcards at 10% off. someone post if they know whether you can use a toys/babies rus giftcard to purchase other giftcards.

OliverQuackenbush said:   I bought a $50 giftcard at toys R us and did get the $10 paypal discount.
Q: You got the $10 Paypal discount with only $45 Gift card ($50- 10%= $45) purchase?
It's good to know for future purchase. (I was afraid to risk it, so I bought $75 less 10%.

OliverQuackenbush said:   someone post if they know whether you can use a toys/babies rus giftcard to purchase other giftcards.
Usually you can NOT pay for Gift Cards with a Gift Card.
EXCEPT: The Visa/Master Gift Cards act like credit cards & I have used them to buy other Gift Cards. But there are fees involved when you purchase these. Unless you got in on the Staples buy $100 Visa/Master get $15 Staples GC. Then the fee was absorbed into the profit and still a Money maker.

I bought diapers for 50 and paid via pay pal..but no $10 applied? Not sure why?
Worth calling them to follow up? This was in a participating store where I bought...

Edit: coupon applied..
4 diaper box (126) and wipes (432) for 46$ in all ...
Was on sale for 2/$35 and I had $6 coupon and it applied to all 4 knocking each box to 11.50 for total of 46 and wipes is $10 and paid via pay pal for 56$ which finally charged $46....great deal...thanks op

No I bought a $50 giftcard that cost me $40. It was a toysrus giftcard, not one of the ones being sold for a 10% discount. They were out of stock of the ones being sold for a %10 discount, so I figured I might as well score a %20 off toysrus giftcard since I drove all the way out there (twice) and had some idiot in line in front of me and another when I switched lines. For petes sake people, if the first 19 credit cards you try are declined, the 20th will probably get declined too!!
But thanks for the warning about not using giftcards to buy other giftcards. That is a real shame, since I have quite a few Babies R Us giftcards laying around that I would have loved to convert to Amazon giftcards.

My Toys R Us looked @ me like PAY PAL what's PAY PAL - ">

who can afford toys nowadays

No participating locations nearby me, same as with Homer . What a load of hooey.

How do you pay with PayPal in store? Can you please explain this to me?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014