• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Fisher-Price Imaginext Pirate Ship @ Kohl's - $14.95 after Coupon
compare at $48.99
Shipping adds $5.95

Coupons
20% off - JINGLE

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Kohl's
See Kohl's discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Fisher-Price Imaginext Pirate Ship
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

in for one, thanks!

Their photo description doesn't do the product justice. The version my son got for Christmas last year had a pirate and a not to scarey skeleton pirate, both with swords. There are also a cannon 'rack' that has three cannons, all attached, that shoot. They can go in the bottom bay, or be removed. When they are in the bay, you can move a lever that opens the three cannon doors and shoots the cannons. This is on both port and starboard. The sails can also be raised and lowered.

Not sure if this version has the second figure, but it is a great price!

Edit: zooming in, you can see both figures are included!

Great get! In for 2....almost done with my holiday shopping! GREEN!

Good price. Bought @$19 instore on BF.

Got one on BF for $19 as well, this is a very good quality toy. My 4 year old son loves it!

Should add the shipping cost in the title

Great deal. I bought a few other things (deal code also gets 20% off everything) to get to over $50 to get free shipping and Kohls cash.

doodoo08 said:   Great deal. I bought a few other things (deal code also gets 20% off everything) to get to over $50 to get free shipping and Kohls cash.

damn good point. plus, you get $10 back in Kohl's cash for orders over $50 as well today!

$21.99 since this morning. How does $21.99 - 20% = $14.95?

c3688t said:   $21.99 since this morning. How does $21.99 - 20% = $14.95?

Once you get to checkout the price updates to $17.45. Apply the 20% off coupon and it goes to $14.95.

TIA

Homer

Price is 29.99 and stays that way... After 20% the deal is now ~ $25....

Thanks,got the deal earlier, ordered at store kiosk for free shipping.

FatherOfBart said:   c3688t said:   $21.99 since this morning. How does $21.99 - 20% = $14.95?

Once you get to checkout the price updates to $17.45. Apply the 20% off coupon and it goes to $14.95.

TIA

Homer

Extra % off in cart plus sale price was power hours sale - done deal.

29.99 Now

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014