• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/socialmedia/promotions/anc-199/

List of eligible albums here

Promotional credits must be redeemed by 11:59 PM PST on December 17, 2012.

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Which albums are part of this offer? My phone keeps redirecting back to the offer page.

116sloppyjoe116 said:   Which albums are part of this offer? My phone keeps redirecting back to the offer page.

Eligible Albums:
Elton John - Rocket Man Number Ones
Guns N Roses - Appetite for Destruction
Prince - Purple Rain
Tom Petty - Greatest Hits
The Cars - Greatest Hits
Nirvana - Nevermind
Jay-Z - The Black Album
The Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed
No Doubt - Tragic Kingdom
Van Morrson - Still On Top - The Greatest Hits
Steely Dan - The Definitive Collection
U2 - The Joshua Tree
Weezer - Weezer
Simply Red - Simply Red 25 The Greatest Hits
Jackson Browne - The Next Voice You Hear - The Best Of Jackson Browne
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Come and See The Show: The Best Of Emerson Lake & Palmer
Buddy Holly - Greatest Hits
Beck - Odelay
Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet
REM - Murmur

I placed an order several hours ago and it's still processing ... weird.

I got charged full price, and upon contacting Amaz0n they refunded the difference.

It does take them a while to process digital orders and you can always reach them if there is an issue with redeeming the credit.

I'm gonna be listening to some Elton John hits! Thanks OP!

Thanks poster.Its a great deal. Best of Van Morrison for me.

rocket man for me

i just did it and got the album for free - Rocket man.

Thanks ,Its a great deal

The selection is way too weak to make this a hot deal.

po90260 said:   The selection is way too weak to make this a hot deal.

Yeah, nobody has every heard of any of these acts.

I think I smell a hipster.

Rocket Man -- but I already had the Van Morrison and the Buddy Holly, so they were out of the running. Otherwise, it would have been Buddy Holly.

$1.99 is all low quality MP3 albums are worth. Does Amazon ever promote the CDs?

myisland said:   $1.99 is all low quality MP3 albums are worth. Does Amazon ever promote the CDs?

Amazon MP3's are not low quality. They use 320Khz VBR which in almost every double blind test is indistinguishable from the source.

chibimike said:   myisland said:   $1.99 is all low quality MP3 albums are worth. Does Amazon ever promote the CDs?

Amazon MP3's are not low quality. They use 320Khz VBR which in almost every double blind test is indistinguishable from the source.

What the source? I'd like to know more about the tests. Ear buds or studio speakers? Violin solos or drum machines?

Hey I'm no proponent of CDs - they should have been upgraded to super CDs a long time ago. Instead, sound is getting dumbed down in the name of convenience.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014