• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Nike Men's Legend Dri-Fit Training Shirt $13 FS

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-102301...

Nike [nike.com] offers its Nike Men's Legend Dri-Fit Training Shirt for $12.97. Enter coupon code "JUSTDOIT" for free shipping.

ShopDiscover has 15% CB

eat op

Nike
See Nike coupons that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Nike Men's Training Shirt
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
thanks OP!

bluerosephant (Dec. 08, 2012 @ 8:35p) |

Thanks! Great gift for a hard to buy for nephew!

sweetmommy (Dec. 09, 2012 @ 8:11p) |

BTW - this arrived and is gray, not green.

BostonOne (Dec. 17, 2012 @ 9:38p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Nike
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks op

thanks op...one more gift down

In for three

thanks OP - also compression shorts are $14.97

link

Great deal. Thx op

Butcher Boy the best as always! In for 2!

I lick the knee of Butcherboy! In for 78!

Shop Discover for 15%

Thanks OP!

I may pull the trigger but the comments say the shirt is really green and not gray.

Thanks BB, ended up ordering 7 items!

JDubTrey said:   Thanks OP!

I may pull the trigger but the comments say the shirt is really green and not gray.

I wouldn't sweat the color. The shirts are anthracite, which is grey. The 2 recent comments refer to a different color (cargo khaki) and a different item number.

But heed the warnings about size ... most folks say these shirts run a size too large.

Thanks BB

Good Deal, thanks.

There are different version of "dri-fit" I'm wondering if this is the nicer non--cotton-shirt like ones that make water evaporate faster....does anyone know? Retail price seems a bit on the cheaper side

Thanks OP... got this and an infant bodysuit set -- with my coke rewards $25 Nike e-gift card from earlier this week, just $5.97 out of pocket and two gifts to the good!

Thanks! Got two of these, and can always use another.

thanks - got one

jesoon said:   There are different version of "dri-fit" I'm wondering if this is the nicer non--cotton-shirt like ones that make water evaporate faster....does anyone know? Retail price seems a bit on the cheaper side

They should be, It says: "100% polyester".

Butcherboy is a legend !

Nice deal with ShopDiscover

JDubTrey said:   Thanks OP!

OK, I'll bite....just how do these shirts save energy?

In for one! Thanks OP!

Sonofspam said:   JDubTrey said:   Thanks OP!

OK, I'll bite....just how do these shirts save energy?

The more Nike you buy, the less gasoline you can afford.

BTW, I pulled the trigger on the sleeveless version. $14 instead of $13 but that's what I prefer.

That is what I get for browsing FW - purchased yet another item that I do not know that I needed... (credit Larry the Cable Guy)

thanks OP!

Thanks! Great gift for a hard to buy for nephew!

BTW - this arrived and is gray, not green.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.