• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Samsung BD-D5700ZA Wi-Fi Built-In Blu-ray Player 24.99 + Shipping @ CowBoom ( Pre-owned )

Linky

CowBoom
Need a CowBoom coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Samsung
Thanks ElGuache
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I just got mine today, and it seems like it was never used, it only has two slight brushes, not even scratches, on the t... (more)

ElGuache (Dec. 13, 2012 @ 11:45p) |

We received ours the other day. It looks like-new, no scratches or dents that I could see, despite being a condition "4... (more)

Tarajunky (Dec. 14, 2012 @ 2:22a) |

now, $117.xx with significant scratches...

psxzombie (Dec. 14, 2012 @ 2:51a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not included: remote control. I can't imagine buying a bly ray player without a remote unless I was using a universal remote control. I JUST returned a Samsung blu ray player back to CowBoom. It was sold as a refurb, but it was clearly used. It was filthy, the case was scratched like a tiger had been using it, and it was broken. They were great about the return, but it was still a huge waste of time. I doubt I'll order from them again.

It's great if you have the Harmony remote control. I haven't used the original remote controls for couple of years.

Wow, when I posted this, there where a couple with remotes left and they are gone now. But like KonKet said, "It's great if you have a Harmony remote control".

Pre-owned = used

yesidonoitall said:   Pre-owned = used
most of this are returns, hence, pre-owned.

What exactly is their return policy? Do you have to pay for return shipping?

Does anyone wonder how these things get so beat up? These are more than just returns. I may have a scratch or two on some of my stuff but it looks like someone took sandpaper to these.

mrwoodgie said:   Does anyone wonder how these things get so beat up? Yup, I was also wondering why there were so, so many 4's listed. Only thing I could come up with is that they came off the display floor, but even that was a reach.

I didn't realized that on the right hand side you can change the page number (12345..), and I went into some other other pages and found a few with remotes and all cables needed. I though there were only 3 left, but they probably have about 20 to 30 left.

yesidonoitall said:   Pre-owned = used

Yup. Why people can't just call used used anymore, I don't know. Only idiots weave words like pre-owned into their vocabulary.

Slikkster said:   Amazon ratings -- you've been warned! http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-BD-E5700-Blu-ray-Player-Black/prod...

You didn't even link to the right model:

Amazon Reviews

Thrashed used Craigslist.gargage sale stuff, not worth it. Gamble..Better off getting a brand new one on sale for $70-$80.

fatmeister said:   Thrashed used Craigslist.gargage sale stuff, not worth it. Gamble..Better off getting a brand new one on sale for $70-$80.
Well, there is people like me, that already have 3 Blu-Ray Players, and want to put one in with the kids tv, with Wi-Fi Built-In so that they can also play Netflix. The kids are going to ruin it any way, so why spend that much. If you buy it in Craigslist, chances are you will not be able to return it. This at least you can return.

Why can't you just call it used?

Got a fine LG BD player from CowBoom a couple of weeks ago. Looks new, works fine. Rated 5 on their scale. Nothing to complain about for a $30 piece of tech.

ditto I purchased a tv/dvd player from them that was dfeective and i just sent back.Definately a waste of time.

Thanks for the heads up, slikkster.

This seems like a heavy discount from the retail price, but from the condition of these it seems like CowBoom must have found them in a dumpster.

add the pre-owned or refurb in the title ...

austintx said:   add the pre-owned or refurb in the title ...
It is in the title.

I just got mine today, and it seems like it was never used, it only has two slight brushes, not even scratches, on the top.

We received ours the other day. It looks like-new, no scratches or dents that I could see, despite being a condition "4". Great price for this.

now, $117.xx with significant scratches...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.