• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Nike Pro Combat Core Compression Shorts @ Nike Store - $14.97 after Coupon
was $28.00
Free Shipping!

Coupons
JUSTDOIT - Free shipping

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Nike
See Nike promo codes that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Nike
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nice! got 2.

target starter ones are about this much and they dont last. hopefully these will be better.

Is it really a short? Looks more like a brief or underwear to me

compressing the jewels?

Compression???? Uhmm.. compress what?

Not now bro....Im in the zone

Thanks F/W Staff! Got 2...price is back up too 28$ FYI

pianoCM said:   Is it really a short? Looks more like a brief or underwear to me

These are meant to be worn under your shorts or pants.

HardwareLust said:   pianoCM said:   Is it really a short? Looks more like a brief or underwear to me

These are meant to be worn under your shorts or pants.

Thanks, bud but if you are biking/cycling, then you don't need to, right?
No underwear, no outer-wear, just this as I've read from somewhere.

I'm pretty sure these are meant as an under layer. The material is pretty light and I don't think you should wear these with nothing under or over them.

val3ntine said:   I'm pretty sure these are meant as an under layer. The material is pretty light and I don't think you should wear these with nothing under or over them.
Agreed!

Has anyone got shipping confirmation yet? I ordered on 12/9/12 (Sunday), and they said expected delivery was on 12/12/12. I have yet to receive any kind of tracking number via email or shipping confirmation.

Thanks

Thanks OP I picked 2 of these up.

I wear them under my shorts for crossfit workouts, you don't want to wear cotton style briefs, these are a way better option.

Also good for long trail runs if you sweat alot, as they wick and keep you dry.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014