• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Brand new Sennheiser HD 428 headphones for 33.45, free shipping with code VM50S

http://www.vminnovations.com/Product_46469/Sennheiser-HD428-Nois...

Member Summary

Sennheiser HD428
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The link lists this item @ $67.95 with free shipping right from the get go, VM50S does nothing to lower the price, please elucidate OP.

hocuspocusblade said:   The link lists this item @ $67.95 with free shipping right from the get go, VM50S does nothing to lower the price, please elucidate OP.

On the edit cart page on the left side you can add a promo code, this is what it did for me:

Sub Total:   	$67.95
Discount:	$34.50
Total:	        $33.45

Not bad headphones, not the greatest cord though, I have a pair at work they are nice enough, but if you were going to be walking around with them or on public transport I would be concerned with the flimsy cord.

Green for OP, Good price on them!

works with coupon mentioned, as OP said. thanks.

OK, I've taken my blinders off now. Sweet deal OP compared to Amazons price of $74.99, green for you!

Thanks looking for 1 from long time.

Thanks for the deal! I was able to purchase via Google Wallet and still use the coupon.

I got the refurb one from VM yesterday, and the quality is really awesome for the price I paid. It just looks like a brand new one and not used at all.

Out of stock. This review gives them a thumbs-up:

http://www.topreviewshop.com/sennheiser_hd_428_headphones

in for three (last night). had to do three separate orders to get the discount times 3.

love my HD 595 Sennies... these will be good Christmas gifts for my two teens, plus nice to have some closed cans for me, when i need to be quiet.

great price - i knew i'd been holding out on checking these off my Christmas list for a reason!

link to refurb headsets?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.