• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
This was my deal of the season too I bought at least 8 and flipped every single one on Craigslist for $175-- the first one was $159 but every other one after was $129 (using the free $30 GC's from each previous buy) profits pretty much paid for my all my other gifts, and I only had 1 customer service issue when I went to PM and some new holiday help hire didn't know how to do it and called a manager.

The biggest of greens for you OP!

I got WalMart to price match with a best buy internet printout, even though they said that best buy was out of stock. That was before the sale ended, though.

If you purchased this for your kids for Christmas, check the box to make sure you got the right one. After clicking through the link from OP on 12/11 (which shows "page not found" today) I ordered a blue bundle, but my order shows SKU 5720602 which includes the SD card, but no game. After a week of trying to figure out how to get her Mario Kart game to work my daughter and I figured out Best Buy sent us a different unit than the one advertised. Best guess is that they went out of stock while I was ordering and switched the link on the website to 5720602. I talked with Best Buy chat today and after informing me I could exchange it (which is impossible since she said it was a limited offer and it's out of stock), or could pay for the game separately ($40), they suggested I call their 800# instead. Very unhappy child and consumer here. Hopefully nobody else got stuck in the same situation. Should have just gotten in the car and driven to Target.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014