• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
Those used to be rare Amazon coupon codes by mail only.

yourwishismine said:   Wonder who was targeted for this... I'm a long time Amazon prime member and I did NOT get one...

The same,Amazon is pushing us out!

jmophotos said:   For all those wondering about the targeting, I think it's targeted at people who don't buy frequently or ever. I got one in an email account that I have registered with Amazon but have never used for a purchase. Did not get the offer in my main email account where I do my purchasing from.

Sorry for all the loyal shoppers but it seems to be motivation for those who don't buy as opposed to a "thank you" to those who do.

YMMV of course.

I have the same experience. My dormant accounts created nearly half a decade ago with few or no purchases received these coupons.

Vic

Here are a few more (upto $200 only) They expire today at 11.59 pm PST. If you don't have any idea on what you want to buy, just add something to your cart and then at checkout enter the promotional code. That way it is linked to your account, you can then decide what you want to buy later.

You can only use it one time.

XYQF-MJNMUG-PMRB8N

XYEM-R4WUAG-4892UP

XYLR-G75ZFL-CDZZ22

XY3D-26E7UC-942HAB

XYCE-3L5ER8-YLDHCX

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014