• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Check your email account guys. I just got a code for 10% up to maximum of $200. Don't know if this is targetted. I was looking at the samsung galaxy sii for boost mobile. Which currently is sold at Amazon for $299.99. So with this coupon, it brings it down to $279.99. No tax for some would make this an awesome deal.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
The same,Amazon is pushing us out!

dmtycn (Dec. 12, 2012 @ 10:43p) |

I have the same experience. My dormant accounts created nearly half a decade ago with few or no purchases received these... (more)

mastavic (Dec. 14, 2012 @ 1:08p) |

Here are a few more (upto $200 only) They expire today at 11.59 pm PST. If you don't have any idea on what you want to b... (more)

vishalj77 (Dec. 16, 2012 @ 6:22p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

aktran9 said:   Check your email account guys. I just got a code for 10% up to maximum of $200. Don't know if this is targetted. I was looking at the samsung galaxy sii for boost mobile. Which currently is sold at Amazon for $299.99. So with this coupon, it brings it down to $279.99. No tax for some would make this an awesome deal.

Amazon is offering unique promotional codes for:

1. 10% Off Your Next Amazon.com Order (Up to a Maximum Purchase Price of $200)

2. 10% Off Your Next $100 or More Amazon.com Order

3. 10% Off Your Next $300 or More Amazon.com Order

Etc.

Some of the restrictions are:

"The promotional code will expire on 11:59 p.m., PST, December 16, 2012, and Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel it at any time."

"You may only use the promotional code to purchase eligible products sold by Amazon.com and ADSI [Amazon Digital Services, Inc.] on the Amazon.com Web site."

10% what? Off any purchase? Is there a link for this coupon or what? Doesn't seem like there's any point to your posting if no one else can get it. If it's really only available to people Amazon emails there's hardly a point to posting just to tell people to see it they got it.

Also, 10% off $300 should be $270, not $280 like you say, or is something else going on that's unclear from your post?

EDIT: Ah, ArseneL... posted the details. Explains the discount maximum is $20, not $200 like it seemed from the first post. 10% OF up to $200, not 10% up to $200. Thnx.

Amazon has temporarily reduced the price of the Apple iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB models from $294.99 to $279.99.

If you have a promotional code for 10% off on a $100 or more Amazon.com order, this brings the price down of an iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB model at Amazon to $251.99 (before any applicable tax).

With free shipping, this seems to be one of the best prices offered so far for a new iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB model.

Got one as well.... it's a 1 time use code in the email.

I got the 10% off $300 or more. I would much prefer the 10% off 200.

Wonder who was targeted for this... I'm a long time Amazon prime member and I did NOT get one...

No code here. Wonder what the criteria was to get one?

I got 3 10% off 100 or more
T&C : http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/...

no code yet

I got a couple!

I'm wondering if this will combine with the $5 off $25 (which I haven't used yet). I got 10% off $100 or more.

I've received two 10% off of $100 or more codes (under two different email accounts....my wife might also have one under her email address)....I don't buy from Amazon that often (once every few months), so I wonder if that is why I got the lower limit....maybe the people who buy from Amazon all the time got the higher limit (or no code at all).

Interesting, my wife did not get one and she buys there all the time (and has a prime account).

Looking to get a Kindle Fire HD for my son.....rumors are that it will go on sale soon (like the Fire did a couple of weeks ago)....I'm wondering if it really will or not (now that Amazon is sending out these 10% codes to so many people).

LDN

those of us that buy a lot get no code at all -- b/c they are trying to lure u as customers. and 10% off $200 is way worse than 10% off anything over $300

I got 10% off $300 or more. I wonder if the coupon you get is based on whether or not you have to pay sales tax on Amazon purchases?

PA has to pay 6% tax now so I stopped buying from Amazon instead buy from local best buy or Staples.. johnny98 said:   I got 10% off $300 or more. I wonder if the coupon you get is based on whether or not you have to pay sales tax on Amazon purchases?

Just got 10% off $200 in CA.

cogitovici said:   Just got 10% off $200 in CA.

Same here

Got nothing, I purchase semi frequently from Amazon (>1/mo)

Got nothing and buy weekly

I received a 10% off $100 or more (with no limit) offer.

I buy fairly regularly ($200 spent in the last month), and have been a Prime subscriber for several years.

DPackMan said:   I received a 10% off $100 or more (with no limit) offer.

I buy fairly regularly ($200 spent in the last month), and have been a Prime subscriber for several years.
Nothing for me. I also buy fairly regularly and been a Prime member for a few years.

johnny98 said:   I got 10% off $300 or more. I wonder if the coupon you get is based on whether or not you have to pay sales tax on Amazon purchases?

I was wondering this, too. They just recently started charging sales tax in PA (due to our state legislature pressuring them to do so). I got a 10% off up to $200 coupon, probably because I'm an infrequent purchaser and I tend to put a of crap in my cart and never check out with it (to see if prices will fall, unfortunately a lot have gone up recently!!)

dawndelion said:   johnny98 said:   I got 10% off $300 or more. I wonder if the coupon you get is based on whether or not you have to pay sales tax on Amazon purchases?

I was wondering this, too. They just recently started charging sales tax in PA (due to our state legislature pressuring them to do so). I got a 10% off up to $200 coupon, probably because I'm an infrequent purchaser and I tend to put a of crap in my cart and never check out with it (to see if prices will fall, unfortunately a lot have gone up recently!!)
Well, I live in CA (also recently started charging tax... sept?) and still got nothing.

Nothing for me either. Going into 4th year of Prime. Use it plenty.

VicVinegar said:   Nothing for me either. Going into 4th year of Prime. Use it plenty.

Same. Bummer.

that sucks nothing for me

anyone planning on charity?

Has anyone tried to use this with the 10% off aarp/kindle deal?

Got a 10% off 100 (CA, infrequent purchaser, no prime, have a kindle fire.)

10% off $100 here....
For a limited time, use the unique promotional code that you received in your email and redeem it for 10% off your next purchase of $100 or more on eligible Amazon products sold by Amazon.com. Purchases from sellers other than Amazon.com do not qualify. Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping*some restrictions apply...

1. Shop eligible products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services, Inc. on the Amazon.com Web site.
2. For physical products sold by Amazon.com, enter the promotional code at checkout to receive the discount.
3. For digital products sold by Amazon Digital Services, Inc., (ADSI) click on the link "Redeem a gift card or promotion code & view balance" on the detail page and enter the promotional code.
4. You may only redeem your promotional code in one physical shipped order to a single address OR one digital order.

IrfanPathan said:   PA has to pay 6% tax now so I stopped buying from Amazon instead buy from local best buy or Staples.. johnny98 said:   I got 10% off $300 or more. I wonder if the coupon you get is based on whether or not you have to pay sales tax on Amazon purchases?

I agree that paying tax sucks; however, we all knew this day was coming in PA -- I still use Amazon almost exclusively because most items still being much cheaper even when considering taxes. One thing that has changed for us though is we now no longer get diapers and laundry detergent via subscribe and save as their prices have skyrocketed; they are now much cheaper in Target stores when combined with the Red Card.

Nothing for me or any of my siblings in NC.

I am in CA and got the 10% off $100 max $200

GERARDMARC said:   I am in CA and got the 10% off $100 max $200Same here but I don't see a maximum of $200 in the terms. I buy infrequently from Amazon, just a handful of times a year. Have had Prime a couple times (don't now) which saved me a several times when I needed something quick, but other than that rarely made use of it. Not to say I haven't been tempted many times to buy stuff because of it, but I've been surprisingly good about controlling my spending! This 10% basically covers tax and a wee bit more for us here in CA.

Thanks aktran9 for posting. I get so much stuff in my email, I often miss the good ones!

Also in CA, got the 10% off $100 with no max, saved a nice chunk on a Canon DSLR. I buy a few items a year, recently got the Amazon Mom Prime trial.

I've placed about 15k orders from Amazon this year and did not get coupon. I wonder who they are targeting.

Looks like I buy too much from them already. No code here unfortunately.

I spend way too much with Amazon and no code.

For all those wondering about the targeting, I think it's targeted at people who don't buy frequently or ever. I got one in an email account that I have registered with Amazon but have never used for a purchase. Did not get the offer in my main email account where I do my purchasing from.

Sorry for all the loyal shoppers but it seems to be motivation for those who don't buy as opposed to a "thank you" to those who do.

YMMV of course.

Skipping 44 Messages...
Here are a few more (upto $200 only) They expire today at 11.59 pm PST. If you don't have any idea on what you want to buy, just add something to your cart and then at checkout enter the promotional code. That way it is linked to your account, you can then decide what you want to buy later.

You can only use it one time.

XYQF-MJNMUG-PMRB8N

XYEM-R4WUAG-4892UP

XYLR-G75ZFL-CDZZ22

XY3D-26E7UC-942HAB

XYCE-3L5ER8-YLDHCX

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014