• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Beats the great Target deal from last week since this one gives you Super Mario 3D Land built in. Although you're stuck with flame red color only.

LINK

Best Buy
Need a Best Buy coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Just bought one! Thanks oP!

If you bought it in last 30 days, call BB for price guarantee. I had bought on BF and they were hesitant but when I asked to speak to supervisor, they put me on hold and applied the guarantee after some time.

Yeah.. Paid $170 during Black Friday! Still not sure this is not going back. Kid is hesitant about it. But will adjust the price right away.

Chase CashBack via ultimate rewards is 6% CashBack

Thanks OP, in for one. Well, actually I got the 3dsXL under the same offer so green for you OP.

Grr...I just got the Target deal. Now have to return and get this one. Better considering game is $39 alone.
Color not that big a deal as we buy the big NERF protective cases anyway to cover them.

sleakpocket said:   If you bought it in last 30 days, call BB for price guarantee. I had bought on BF and they were hesitant but when I asked to speak to supervisor, they put me on hold and applied the guarantee after some time.

They didn't budge with me. Return rebuy...

In for one! Great deal!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014