Hilton Up to 50% Off Sale 12/14 - 1/07

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hilton is having a friends and family sale for nights excluding 12/31 at select hotels.

Link

As Danielle5985 pointed out below search to the left under find participating hotels.

I had my choice of Hilton Manhattan East or doubletree Financial District for $84/ night in NYC the weekend after New Years.

Member Summary

Hilton Hotel
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Yep. This deal saved me a legit 50% off at an upcoming Hilton stay.

NxN2005 (Jan. 02, 2013 @ 2:26p) |

Just got back from the San Antonio Hilton resort and spa and only paid $52 a night, The going rate was way over $100 a n... (more)

fsu67 (Jan. 05, 2013 @ 12:49a) |

over now, sigh.

tajar96 (Jan. 08, 2013 @ 2:54p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Already booked hotels for holiday season trips. Oh well, maybe next time. thanks OP!

Just grabbed a night at the new Park City, Utah location. Thanks!

tajar96 said:   Already booked hotels for holiday season trips. Oh well, maybe next time. thanks OP!Hotel reservations are usually very easy to cancel... unless of course you are getting a better rate than this.

Marc

just like with IHG friends&family, which I was able to use on Xmas 2 years ago (got Crowne Plaza for $63) - but no attractive IHG deals since - I'm not seeing anything Hilton-good in Orlando Dec.29 and Dec.30; anyone?

Are they going to demand proof of friends and family relationship? I know Marriott does if you use their MMF rate.

soupcxan said:   Are they going to demand proof of friends and family relationship? I know Marriott does if you use their MMF rate.

hope not... i just booked a room $97 after tax

Just saved over $100 on 2 stays over the holidays!! Thank You.

Thanks so much, OP! My daughter and I are doing our traditional Christmas shopping trip this weekend to PDX. I'd been procrastinating on a room reservation trying to find a deal, and this friends and family $60 all-in rate saved me bunches at the doubletree (free chocolate chip cookies, yum!).

Just in case anyone's confused by the rates, you have to use the form on the left hand side of OP's link, NOT the dark gray form at the top of the page.

awesome! 69$/night at SF Union Square hilton ... unreal!

soupcxan said:   Are they going to demand proof of friends and family relationship? I know Marriott does if you use their MMF rate.

I just offer them my video with Paris and get the rate every time.

On the website it says "Help us spread the light and warmth of hospitality this holiday season by sharing this special offer with your friends and family."

Seems like it's definitely shareable

Thanks, booked Orlando for 12/27 to 12/30 while visiting the old folks.

Thanks OP!

Just booked for 3 nights at an awesome rate. Will get the gold benefits as well... yippeee

69$/night at SF Union Square hilton. Nice find.

thanks OP found a $100 room in Waikiki for next weekend --- going to pass on the staycation because I am busy --- but the deal is there at least for a few nights

OP thanks much! You saved me 150 dollars easy. Helps with other expenses

"Help us spread the light and warmth of hospitality this holiday season by sharing this special offer with your friends and family."

Thanks OP! I needed a room in Baltimore for one night and booked the doubletree BWI Airport for $44.

Saved me 25.00/night on an upcoming stay in Boston.. Thank you OP!!

I didn't see any good deal near parks. I assume, you're not staying near parks: what did you get, exactly?
sstinman said:   Thanks, booked Orlando for 12/27 to 12/30 while visiting the old folks.

Do you have to put some code in when you get to the actual hotel site that you are staying at because the rates for Chicago in December seem crazy. It is $150 a night on the north side of chicago in the winter? This doesn't seem to be a rate that is 30-40% off the regular rate.

Markfaafp said:   Do you have to put some code in when you get to the actual hotel site that you are staying at because the rates for Chicago in December seem crazy. It is $150 a night on the north side of chicago in the winter? This doesn't seem to be a rate that is 30-40% off the regular rate.

No code but make sure you are using the search box to the left, if the rate is not available it will show no rooms available, if it is it will tell you it is the promotional rate when you choose the room. I searched the weekend before Christmas and found multiple hotels for $69/night.

Here are details of the rate. Anyone done this before? Will you be asked anything at checking etc?

Rate Details Thank You Rate

Up to 50 percent off our best unrestricted rate Room only Limited time offer
Rate must be requested by name to be booked by HRCC TEAM MEMBERS, FRIENDS AND FAMILY WWW.HHONORS.COM/THANKYOU HILTON PARTNERS, WWW.HHONORS.COM/FRIENDSANDFAMILY

Great deal! $44 a night in DC... thank you!

BrlDsguise said:   soupcxan said:   Are they going to demand proof of friends and family relationship? I know Marriott does if you use their MMF rate.

I just offer them my video with Paris and get the rate every time.

But everyone has a video with her. That doesn't prove anything!

It worked GREAT used it in San Francisco at the Hilton Downtown for $77 a night with premium room. THANK YOU soooo much

BrlDsguise said:   soupcxan said:   Are they going to demand proof of friends and family relationship? I know Marriott does if you use their MMF rate.I just offer them my video with Paris and get the rate every time.or just tell them you voted for Romney

(Oh wait, that's Marriott's F&F)

Save me $ 100 for 2 day stay At DC. Thanks op green for you

thanks op, i just happened to be traveling these dates. got a deal in austin, when there never is a good deal. indoor pool and hot breakfast for $59!

I'll see you FW guys in San Francisco too. That $69 rate is pretty hard to pass up for that hotel in that location.
If they ask, we're all friends after all

I found rooms in Anaheim, CA. But, when I click book a room for that price it comes up with different prices. Any ideas?

NVM When I clicked flexible dates, it let me reserve the lower price.

these are Priceline prices without doing the bidding. thanks op. got a few rooms.

mrand said:   tajar96 said:   Already booked hotels for holiday season trips. Oh well, maybe next time. thanks OP!Hotel reservations are usually very easy to cancel... unless of course you are getting a better rate than this.

Marc

Good point. I used about 120,000 points for a 3 night stay that will cost me $465 incl. tax now. What's the going rate for points versus cents. I have 2 more days to cancel. TIA!

tajar96 said:   mrand said:   tajar96 said:   Already booked hotels for holiday season trips. Oh well, maybe next time. thanks OP!Hotel reservations are usually very easy to cancel... unless of course you are getting a better rate than this.

Marc

Good point. I used about 120,000 points for a 3 night stay that will cost me $465 incl. tax now. What's the going rate for points versus cents. I have 2 more days to cancel. TIA!

Points are worth less than $0.01 each, cost a few cents each to replace. Unless you are able to generate lots more, I would pay cash.

wow, Conrad downtown chicago.........Friday night.........$72.50 plus tax.......CRAZY!!!
Thanks

So, I had two made reservations prior to this sale coming out. 1 was done with points that has since been cancelled and rebooked with the above sale. The second was a non refundable advance purchase for 2 nights, coming to about $340 total incl. tax. With this sale, it is coming to $198. In the spirit of saving more money, I called customer service to see if I could negotiate a price difference or something. After getting transferred with from level to another, the rep was adamant that this was an employee only rate and I would be asked for an id at check in. I was put on hold while they checked something and I waited for about 10 mins before I hung up. Now, I am concerned. I am going to a resort for my anniversary on the first portion and I got a great rate ($465) for an awesome room. Or maybe I should I bite the bullet for $140 odd and let sleeping dogs lie.

Skipping 41 Messages...
over now, sigh.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.