• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
They say we are already getting the bonus points. And they won't PM since we are getting a promotion already. Deal dead...

adkhighpeaks said:   I just upgraded a line and got the iphone5 for the sale price of $149.99 12-10 to 12-11-12 sale
and received the 5000 reward bonus points! AWESOME!! Thanks

do you know if you can use that $50 reserved that they've given a few months back?

coolbroki said:   adkhighpeaks said:   I just upgraded a line and got the iphone5 for the sale price of $149.99 12-10 to 12-11-12 sale
and received the 5000 reward bonus points! AWESOME!! Thanks

do you know if you can use that $50 reserved that they've given a few months back?

My bad, actually, that was received $50 bb gift card if you buy new or upgrade phone

If you are referring to the Phone Freedom $50, then no, you will not receive that $50.

So can anyone confirm that they actually got the deal?

149.99 + 5000 points?

Well, last night the phonwes were $149 before the web site took a dump.

Has anyone contacted the rewardzonemobile.com customer service and see why the $50 discount was removed. I already got in for one but would like to get another if possible.

I had to file a grievance with them to try to get Monday nights deal. I was on the phone with Best Buy and reward zone for over 2 hours last night. Two hang ups from them and a runaround, I got to file a grievance to try to be Mondays deal. They said they will contact me in about 7 to 10 days. The representative told me the price he thought was mistake and they put it back to the regular price throught the reward zone. They basically told me that Best buy and reward zone were two different entities.

i just called best buy and bitched and bitched and threatened small claims court and a complaint to the bbb why they were refusing the 5k in points and they manually added it to my reward zone account. the man on the phone said they didn't realize people would expect that promo when they were already receiving $50 off which "should have been enough for most people"

Did you talk to Best Buy or rewards zone?

diggydoggy said:   i just called best buy and bitched and bitched and threatened small claims court and a complaint to the bbb why they were refusing the 5k in points and they manually added it to my reward zone account. the man on the phone said they didn't realize people would expect that promo when they were already receiving $50 off which "should have been enough for most peomxple"

Are u saying that if we got the $50 discount for the iphone we are not getting the 5000 points?

Also could you tell me the route you went to get to a person that would manually add points. I really do not want to wait 7 to 10 days for this.

Thanks in advance

the number at the top of this page
https://rewardzonemobile.com/

be prepared with your order number

I now have 15000 points pending on Rewardzone now for the 3 phones that I purchased. I called Rewardzone and they said that the points would be available 45 days after purchase (January 25). Hope they do not go out of business before then.

hi,

I'm not eligable for an upgrade yet, but I was thinking about this idea:

1. buy from this deal ( I'd get the 32 gigabyte version )
2. get the rewards points
3. cancel the service and I'll pay the $350 ETF (early termination fee)

Would I be able to keep the $100 rewards points?

Then I would activate this phone on my current plan to replace my old iPhone

thanks everyone.

Odd... Just called the support line and talked to a guy who obviously wasn't my neighbor and he told me I had to wait 35 days for the points to show up at all. I asked why they weren't pending and he said that I wouldn't see them until then...

Then the guy tells me that since he likes my phone and wishes he had one too, he was going to give me a $10 rewards cert. Really odd. The cert is in the system now though. It shows that I just got 500 pts for "customer satisfaction" and it was immediately traded for a $10 cert. He recognized the promo immediately though when I mentioned it. Again, really odd call. If I didn't know better I would have thought it was one of those "send me $1000000 in Nigeria and the price will send you a billion dollars for helping him" scams...

Odd. Anyone have a similar experience? I didn't even ask for anything other than what I'm owed. Just "felt" strange.

On the rewards mobile site the iphone5 shows as $199.99, but at the Best Buy store it was reduced to $149.00. Will the 5000 bonus reward points be offered for the lower price online??? I also saw that WalMart lowered the price to $127. Will that price be honored for the 5000 bonus points?

valentininja said:   On the rewards mobile site the iphone5 shows as $199.99, but at the Best Buy store it was reduced to $149.00. Will the 5000 bonus reward points be offered for the lower price online??? I also saw that WalMart lowered the price to $127. Will that price be honored for the 5000 bonus points?

I have the same question?

tightwadlet said:   valentininja said:   On the rewards mobile site the iphone5 shows as $199.99, but at the Best Buy store it was reduced to $149.00. Will the 5000 bonus reward points be offered for the lower price online??? I also saw that WalMart lowered the price to $127. Will that price be honored for the 5000 bonus points?

I have the same question?

No.

The 5K is only with rewardszonemobile - they will NOT PM - PERIOD. They had the $149 price the first day but then raised it to 199. So it's either 199 with 5K points, or 149 at store with the possibility to PM to WalMart for 127.

this deal just got better. i called best buy price match and due to the influx of calls about the $127 WalMart promotion, they are now price matching.

SystemUnstable said:   If you have Bank of America card, you can get $100 per line for AT&T.

Can you please provide link for this offer?

Thanks

No Verizon iphone5 listed on the rewardzone site now. Maybe sold out.

the 5000 bonus points offer is now gone. No longer on the site.

Only 149 pending points in my rewardzone account! Anyone has the same problem? Thanks!

Pikachou said:   Only 149 pending points in my rewardzone account! Anyone has the same problem? Thanks!

You have got to follow up on that. I purchased 3 phones on separate orders and I have 15000 points pending.

How often do they do these?

hawaiian2002 said:   Pikachou said:   Only 149 pending points in my rewardzone account! Anyone has the same problem? Thanks!

You have got to follow up on that. I purchased 3 phones on separate orders and I have 15000 points pending.

I've made 4 separate calls now and have been told every time that the points do not show up in pending until after the return period...

hawaiian2002 said:   Pikachou said:   Only 149 pending points in my rewardzone account! Anyone has the same problem? Thanks!

I've made 4 separate calls now and have been told every time that the points do not show up in pending until after the return period...

Just talked to an agent at the mobile group. FIrst off, ONLY call them. THe other number is an India call center and you will get NO help. Call the 888-229-1133 number and aske to have a case opened in relation to this promo. I was told that with the case number, if I didn't see them by 1/17 (based on my purchase date of 12/10) I could call back in, reference that, and they would manually add the points. I can live with that.

My bonus points are not pending, only the order points posted. Not all the orders had their bonus points post automatically, and there were plenty of issues created with this offer. I created a few cases with BBRZ and the issue is still not resolved. BB supposedly created a fund to handle the bonus issues, but the back office seems unwilling to apply the points. I was told that if the issue is still unresolved after 45 days to ask to have the points posted manually. At this point that doesn't make me feel confident as the issue is pushed off for 6 weeks...

padstack said:   hawaiian2002 said:   Pikachou said:   Only 149 pending points in my rewardzone account! Anyone has the same problem? Thanks!

I likewise purchased 3 iPhones for family and have 15,599 points pending, having signed up for rewardzone immediately before this purchase. On my fifth call I got the price match to $149.99 against myrewardzone / Best Buy.

FYI I called the number listed on this post and told them my points for my 2 iphones were not pending. At fisrt she told me they will be there in 30-45 days. I told her my buddy bought 2 iphones and his account has 9000 pending points (BTW it's 4500 bonus points not 5000). She looked into my account and said that something was wrong with my account and she would have to pen a ticket to get the points attached. She gave me a tracking number to follow-up later.

Also, I was able to PM the price from $299 for the 32GB to $249 but could not get them for $226 based on FRY's price. If you paid full price you can get the PM that is the listed price on BBY's website which is $249.

phillip9 said:   hi,

I'm not eligable for an upgrade yet, but I was thinking about this idea:

1. buy from this deal ( I'd get the 32 gigabyte version )
2. get the rewards points
3. cancel the service and I'll pay the $350 ETF (early termination fee)

Would I be able to keep the $100 rewards points?

Then I would activate this phone on my current plan to replace my old iPhone

thanks everyone.

you may landup paying one month service fee+ activation fee. This is apart from the monthly fee you would be paying for your older line.

They just emailed me my Reward Certificates. A little earlier than expected. Great deal. Iphone 5 for $50.

hawaiian2002 said:   They just emailed me my Reward Certificates. A little earlier than expected. Great deal. Iphone 5 for $50.

Did you see the 5,000 pending points the whole time until now?

I purchased through the 5,000 promo link and got the $149 price, but I've always only seen the $149 pending points, nothing else. Little worried. Anybody else having issues?

I am having this same problem. Called rewardzone twice and getting mixed signals. The Best Buy store is saying that I will get it after january 24th (last
day any holiday returns can take place). I too am nervous.

I got mine, too, Great Deal ! However the $100 dollars but buy certificate will be expired in May 2013.

I am still not seeing the points (pending or actual) on the account, time to call BB.

swimyoujen said:   I got mine, too, Great Deal ! However the $100 dollars but buy certificate will be expired in May 2013.

Did your 5000 points show as pending since your purchase? Trying to nail down what different people's circumstances are. Mine has always shown 149 and then awarded 149 a couple days ago... no sign of the 5000.

Originally it shows pending and BestBuy will E-mail you when it becomes ready to redeem as certificate.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014