• 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Reward Zone Description
Disclaimer

RewardZoneMobile Banner
Disclaimer
The Best Buy RewardZoneMobile.com 5000 Bonus Points offer for any new or upgrade a smartphone with a 24 month contract is BACK!!! All smart phones are valid including iPhones. I have already called into the customer service line to verify.

Link

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Best Buy RewardZoneMobile.com
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Update: Called again last night and talked to a guy who actually seemed like he wanted to help the situation. After a ... (more)

kingB (Feb. 05, 2013 @ 9:43a) |

Now their GD system says that due to year end maintenance, no new points will post from 2/3 to 2/23.. WTF???

This is THE ... (more)

unadog (Feb. 06, 2013 @ 11:59a) |

yes they did the same to me. I was given 149 points in January, which is not enough for a reward certificate . Today 2/... (more)

cynlinjames (Feb. 09, 2013 @ 12:16a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

does it have to be a smartphone??, it says "Purchase any mobile phone with a 24-month plan and get 5000 total bonus points – that's $100 in Reward Zone® certificates"

Hmmmm...I wonder when this went into effect and if it works with upgrades?

Upgraded to a SIII on Black Friday.

NVM - it's only available through the site and not in the store. I did use my Reward Card, so wonder if that will do anything extra. Probably not.

Wait.. It says...

Best Buy Mobile Solutions bonus points are issued instead of regular Reward Zone Program points. Bonus points will post to your account approximately 45 days after the purchase date and cannot be used with any other promotional offers.

What can you do with mobile solution points?

I ordered an iPhone and a lumia last time around. The points didn't show on the iphone for some reason so just be careful.

You can issue certificates to spend at Best Buy. The value is 250 points = $5. 5000 points = $100.

I believe that you just need to order any phone on the website http://rewardzonemobile.com.

It is supposed to work with upgrades as I verified over the phone today before I placed my order. The 5000 Bonus points offer is only valid from 12/9 through 12/18.

Its valid for iphone 5 too. Its shows on the page

Iphones are $50 off too. I just grabbed a 16g 4S for $49.99

Interesting, you can only pick up from a Best Buy Mobile location, won't let you choose a regular store.

This is super hot combined with the sale on iphones this week.

Thanks OP!

Nice find. $150 for the iPhone 5 plus $100 in BB certificates is a great deal.

lambo881 said:   Interesting, you can only pick up from a Best Buy Mobile location, won't let you choose a regular store.

Yup and fortunately for me, the nearest Best Buy mobile store is in New Hampshire (9 mi away) so that's another $40 in savings. Mass charges sales tax on the full value of the phone regardless of the price paid.

Wouldn't allow me to upgrade a line thru the rewardzone site. Options were to add a line or add a plan. Can anyone else confirm?

OMG, the HTC 8x is free this weekend, so tempted.

The closest BBM store is 4 hours away

Thanks OP! Darn CA taxes, even a free phone costs $41.63...

I just upgraded a line and got the iphone5 for the sale price of $149.99 12-10 to 12-11-12 sale
and received the 5000 reward bonus points! AWESOME!! Thanks

If you have Bank of America card, you can get $100 per line for AT&T.

If I want to get 2 phones for a family plan, can my wife and I purchase them separately, in order to get 10,000 points total?

The promotion is for 2-year upgrades as well as new contract phones. I upgraded one line under my account as long as I followed the online prompts and filled out the information properly to access my account to verify what phones were available for an upgrade.

I ordered an iPhone5 as well. I DO NOT see the 5000 bonus points included in the order status page. They (500 + 4500) were there during the ordering process. Anyone seeing them in your order details page?

Edit: FYI. Called them. I was told I will not see them in the order details. But, will see the points posted to my account after the return period (30 days).

You have to purchase the phone through the https://rewardzonemobile.com website and 2 to 3 day shipping is free. A signature is required for the delivery but you can ship it to your work if needed.

Great offer, thanks for posting...
I confirmed with Best Buy Mobile management, that this offer, unlike others from them, does cover multiple lines on the same reward account -- so for two lines, get 10k points, etc.
The reason is that Reward Zone Mobile is a third-party service working through Best Buy Mobile, and they are the setting the terms of this offer. Also because it is a third-party offer, Best Buy GCs will not be accepted...

SystemUnstable said:   If you have Bank of America card, you can get $100 per line for AT&T. You have any details about this, I would like to look into it.

I didn't have a shipping option - pick up at Best Buy Mobile only.

The first 2 phones I selected - white - were not available within 100 miles. I finally found a 64GB black.

Tried multiple times in IE browser to click "Yes" to "Terms and Conditions." Could not get it to work. I final;ly switched to Chrome and got it to work.

Could not get it to accept the 2, $50 Best Buy Gift Cards I had, one of the reasons I was buying through them.

Taxes added $20. But got the rewards finally after 45+ minutes! (slow web site, had to start over 5+ times, etc.)

FWIW. Adorama had $50 Cash Back and a $50 photo gift for iPhone 5. They also had $100 Cash Back for Verizon - per an e-mail I received. Might be worth looking at after this expires. No taxes either, so $50+$20 = $70 net for me.

In for a 64gb AT&T, great deal. FYI... it allowed me to use my iPad as the upgrade device so this was super-hot for me.

ash =o)

Site hammered. Cannot checkout.

I ordered my phone yesterday online before the price dropped. Called today and they were able to match the price and give me a credit back on my cc. The iphone 5 has also shipped and will be delivered tomorrow!!

won't let me upgrade more than one line at a time. If past is the same as today i will have to wait for the first order to complete before being able to place another - BUMMER.

EMAIL
Disclaimer
FYI - The Price $149 is valid till 1/5/13 and 5000 points valid till Dec 18th.

Just got it in California, 149.99 + $67.00 in taxes (hate CA). Took over 2 hours because of manual credit check and incompetent phone staff ... hopefully can pick up tonight and it will be worth the hassle.

Anyone know how many days after ordering you have to pick it up? I want to order from BB mobile store in another state where I'm going for the holidays & pick it up there to get a reduction in taxes. If I order on the 18th, can I pickup on the 23rd and be ok?

jmophotos said:   Anyone know how many days after ordering you have to pick it up? I want to order from BB mobile store in another state where I'm going for the holidays & pick it up there to get a reduction in taxes. If I order on the 18th, can I pickup on the 23rd and be ok?

"Your order will be held at the pickup store for 8 days. To ensure your security, if you do not pick up your order within this timeframe, we'll cancel the order and issue a refund to your original form of payment." Text.

Thanks!

16Gb iphone5 price in reward zone is $199 while $149 in bestbuy site.
why?

I am only seeing iPhone 16gb for AT&T at the regular $199 price on the BestBuy mobile site. Am I missing something?

It looks like Best Buy updated their pricing overnight to remove the $50 iphone discount from http://rewardzonemobile.com. I don't know why but the pricing is different this morning than it was yesterday.

Skipping 56 Messages...
yes they did the same to me. I was given 149 points in January, which is not enough for a reward certificate . Today 2/8/13 when I log in to the site it had the ridiculous msg of -149 points because my points expired, what a joke. The rules say points expire after 90 days (regular members) and 180 days (silver status). this is what led me to this site as It started to feel like a SCAM!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.