• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
Mine has not shown up either. According to the person I spoke with I should wait until 45 days after and then call if there has been no change. Really really not cool.

mine never showed pending bust called BB a week ago and said my ppoints were in their system. I too am waiting to see what happens, shouldn't have to wait this long.

Got mine last night. Thankfully back in December I had an account rep note my account that I was owed the promo. They never came on their own and the new rep added them no problem after reviewing the note. Everything is good for me now!

How long did you have to wait to get your points? It's been 35 days and I still have not gotten mine. The rep told me to wait 30 days, then 35 days, now 45 days...wth? I bought 3 Iphones and should be getting 5,000 points each.

call 888-229-1133 if you have not gotten your points yet. I just called and had them credit my account 5000 points. Best Buy has pretty bad customer service, that is uually a sign of a bad company. I did get the points issued, but it cost me alot of time and aggrivation. This would have never happened with Amazon.com or Costco. BestBuy is not long for this world if they don't shape up soon.

Thanks for posting the number so people can easily call. I sent an email today and no response yet thus I'll be calling Monday afternoon too.
I have 2x5000

Finally got mine. I bought my phone on Dec 11th. After calling several times this month, they assured me it would automatically show up after 45 days. Well, 45 days was Jan 25th, last Friday. On Saturday the 26th, nothing happened, so I called the 888-229-1133 number, and the guy told me he would "put in an order" with the "promotions department", and said the points should appear on Tues or Wed. I was skeptical, but waited. Today is Tue the 29th, and the points appeared in my RWZ account as promised. Hope this helps others.

This program is such BS. I'm on day 45, this is probably my 5th time calling and the story I get now is that a person has to manually enter in the points to post. They wait until the 45th day has passed. At that point they "post" them to the account which can take anywhere from 24 hours to a week to "get" to you.

I don't know about you guys but I generally feel like their explanations are never the same and this whole thing impinges upon you hounding them to get the points manually added.

Agreed! This is 100% pure BS.

The ONLY reason I bought through the web site and the Best Buy mall store was because of the 4,500 bonus points.

I have purchased more than 6 iPhones at Best Buy stores in the past. I used to be a highest level rewards member. But I stopped shopping there for the most part for political reasons a couple of years back (due to their political campaign contributions.)

It is totally bogus to have "hidden" points not show up in the system from the time that you place your order.

Then to have to wait until after the return period is past, then some additional time, to get part of what I purchased!

I bought a 64GB phone when my wife would have been happy with a 16GB just because of the extra discount. I also did not ask them to price match the Wal-Mart/other $127 or lower price that appeared a few days after purchase on 12/10.

Calling now. Major customer dissatisfied to have to research, track, worry about, be confused about and then have to call and wait again to get a reward that was part of the purchase from day 1.

When I called yesterday I was told that my info would be forwarded over to the "back office" which would help to expedite the process. Still nothing. I'm speculating that it is quite difficult for a phone rep to manually add the certificates based on what I gather from these conversations. Either that or they are purposefully yanking our collective chain.

The Nintendo 3ds is on sale this week for $170; I've determined there is no possible way I can get the certs before the offer ends this Saturday so I picked up the system anyways and will try to re-troactively apply the certs after the fact. Hope it works. Also hope I actually get the cert prior to 30 days of the return window LOL.

Aww yeah. Finally showed up in my inbox.

franlex said:   Finally got mine. I bought my phone on Dec 11th. After calling several times this month, they assured me it would automatically show up after 45 days. Well, 45 days was Jan 25th, last Friday. On Saturday the 26th, nothing happened, so I called the 888-229-1133 number, and the guy told me he would "put in an order" with the "promotions department", and said the points should appear on Tues or Wed. I was skeptical, but waited. Today is Tue the 29th, and the points appeared in my RWZ account as promised. Hope this helps others.
Thanks! Two minutes on the phone and I was told 3-5 days for the points to be added. She mentioned a glitch in the system. Not sure if that means I would have got my points or not had I not called.

Going through same issue. Was told today that I have to wait 45 *BUSINESS DAYS*. Which means that my promotion won't show until Feb 12th. I purchased phone on 12/10/12. Sounds like some of you didn't have to wait the 45 business days, just talk to the right CSR... Last time dealing with Best Buy.

Update: Called again last night and talked to a guy who actually seemed like he wanted to help the situation. After a 15 minute call (10 of which was waiting on hold) he transferred me to a woman who said that all she needed was her manager's approval and I would be credited my points. Literally 5 minutes after I hung up I received an email with my $100 voucher. Still will be my last time doing business with a Best Buy Rewards promotion...

If anybody else is still waiting for their Reward Zone Points, my advice is to keep calling and pestering them... You just have to find the right CSR.

Now their GD system says that due to year end maintenance, no new points will post from 2/3 to 2/23.. WTF???

This is THE WORST, most screwed up customer service/promotion I have ever seen. MAJOR customer dissatisfier

It is screwed up from day #1, when no points show up as "pending" in the system, as they should. Wow ...

Why are my recent transactions not showing up yet?

Between 2/3 and 2/23, new transactions will take longer to appear in your account. This is part of year-end account and system maintenance. During this time, you may still issue certificates if you have enough points available. No new transactions and/or points will be reflected in your account until after 2/23.

yes they did the same to me. I was given 149 points in January, which is not enough for a reward certificate . Today 2/8/13 when I log in to the site it had the ridiculous msg of -149 points because my points expired, what a joke. The rules say points expire after 90 days (regular members) and 180 days (silver status). this is what led me to this site as It started to feel like a SCAM!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014