• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/729357/Logitech-K400-Wirel...

Save a extra $5 off $25 with a Staples coupon from their flyer or your email to reduce this to $19.99 if you have one.

tinutapori op

Office Depot
See Office Depot discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Logitech K400 Wireless Keyboard
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
That deal was for a refurbished one.

axeldude (Dec. 12, 2012 @ 8:56a) |

Doesn't 2.4 GHz interfere with wi-fi?

docjoo (Dec. 12, 2012 @ 11:01p) |

I just wanted to say, I just received mine and started using it for my home theater PC. Awesome. Works so well! I pre... (more)

TooManyToys (Dec. 13, 2012 @ 2:06p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Butcherboy said:   
Save a extra $5 off $25 with a Staples coupon from their flyer or your email to reduce this to $19.99 if you have one.

silly question... do you mean price match at Staples and buy it from the store instead of ordering from OfficeDepot?

Nevermind, i got it, i believe OfficeDepot accepts competitor's coupons - thx

Hey guys, would you mind sharing the coupon code. I've been wanting this keyboard 4 quite some time now. Much appreciated

Hello? anybody? is this that bad of a deal? or did everybody run away from my request... looool

The keyboard looks nice. I wanna buy it for my young brother.

i saw one deal on slickdeal only $19.99

For anyone who may have purchased a smart tv or device recently, I bought this K400 keyboard last week for my mother's new Samsung 55" smart tv and can confirm it works well with her set. (Her model is UN55ES6150 purchased from Costco.)

i saw one deal on slickdeals.net only $19.99

You might want to check your coupon wallet at Staples . I have a 10 off 25 that my OD takes. They took the 100 off Win 8 Computer coupon with no problem.thanks OP

Good deal, was $22.99 @ Amazon 2 weeks ago...

I use one of these with a Windows computer, it works great. In my case, the kb usually isn't even far from the pc, but it's extremely handy having no wires and reduced space required for a typeable keyboard and mouse. I think Target usually carries these for $29.99.

I used this on a Home Theater PC for about a year and loved it but it went with the HTPC when I sold and now I need another for a small laptop, Thanks.

In for 1 with the Staples coupon. Thanks!

3 left at the Office Depot in Serramonte/Daly City, CA, in case anyone near by is interested. There're some orange color gel pen on clearance for $0.14 so it was the perfect filler. Thank you OP!

I used this keyboard for a few weeks before giving it to a friend. I liked everything about it except for one thing: the right-shift key is too small. I kept hitting the "up" key instead of shift. This may not be an issue for some people, but it drove me crazy.

Great keyboard. Battery life is insanely good. Will get one just my Note 2.

Question: Does price-matching at Staples and using the Staples coupon there work? The policy seems to indicate otherwise, but I'm wondering whether anyone succeeded with this deal or whether application of this policy is YMMV? Staples is less out of the way than Office Depot for me.

I'm going to pick one up today from Staples (price match, use coupon) to go with the HTPC I built for my in-laws. Did anyone encounter any resistance using the coupon on $24.99 (pre-tax)? If so, what is a cheap (< $1) item that I can throw in? Edit: I see someone mentioned a cheap clearance pen above -- excellent!

Coupon Fine Print said: Valid through 12/15/12 in Staples® U.S. stores only. Limit one coupon per household. Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. Tax is not included in calculating the minimum purchase. Not valid on desktop or laptop computers, LCD/LED displays, tablets, netbooks, Beats Audio™, Amazon Kindle®, NOOK®, Epson ink and toner, custom printing orders placed online, all Copy & Print self-serve and computer workstation, gift cards, mobile phones and mobile phone services, Staples® EasyTech(sm) professional-grade and on-site services, depot repair and parts, phone cards or postage stamps. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or on purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards.I also see this in the price-match policy; I'm not sure how to interpret this. Does this get applied before (which isn't helpful and makes no different) or after (favorable) the price-match?

Staples Price-match Policy said: How do Staples coupons and rebates contribute to the Staples price?

All coupons and rebates (including Easy Rebates, instant rebates or savings, and Staples or manufacturer mail–in rebates) are deducted from the price of the Staples product when calculating a price match.

Looks like a good deal if you want/need a full-size keyboard. I don't care much for touch pads, myself. Instead ordered a remote-sized keyboard with air mouse from Amazon for $31 = http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006OW1J1M/ref=oh_details_o00_s...

Went into my store to pick this up and saw the K360 and now I can't decide which one to get because I don't really need the touch pad, LOL.

thevshopper said:   i saw one deal on slickdeals.net only $19.99
That deal was for a refurbished one.

Doesn't 2.4 GHz interfere with wi-fi?

I just wanted to say, I just received mine and started using it for my home theater PC. Awesome. Works so well! I previously had a full-size Microsoft wireless keyboard with a wireless mouse, and it was too big. Then I bought the little Lenovo thumb keyboard thing, and it was too small (and harder to use). This Logitech one is JUST RIGHT.

Sincerely, Goldilox.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014