Levi's - 12/10 only - 40% off + FS no min

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://us.levi.com/home/index.jsp

Code: MONDAY

Offer ends at 11:59 PM PT on 12/10/12. Enter promo code MONDAY at checkout for 40% discount to be applied. Excludes Levi's Shoes, Made in the USA, Commuter and Kid's products. Also excludes taxes, gift certificates, wrapping and packaging charges. Free standard ground shipping on all orders. Offer will automatically be applied at checkout when STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING is selected. Excludes shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, PO and APO/FPO addresses. Entire order must be shipped to a single address and customer is responsible for shipping costs of returned merchandise. This offer is valid on purchases at us.levi.com
only. LS&CO reserves the right to modify or terminate this offer at any time without notice.

Levi's
See Levi's discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Levi's - starts at midnight PT thru midnight PT 12/10
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Excludes, " Made in the USA" . Figures, the only ones I buy.

" Made in the USA" ? usually, i brought "Made in China"

bought 3 pairs, thanks

Is $30 a decent deal for these? I don't shop as much as I used to.

For clarification, its a pair of black 550's

Excludes Levi's Shoes, Made in the USA, Commuter and Kid's products

stiltner said:   Is $30 a decent deal for these? I don't shop as much as I used to.

For clarification, its a pair of black 550's

It is at least 10 dollars cheaper than most retailers.

Thanks OP! I placed an order a few days ago using a 30% off code. I called and was able to price match this new deal for a $39 credit.

6% extra Chase Ultimate Rewards on levi.com

Lucky Brand Jeans is having a 40% off sale items at their website today (presumably in response to Levi) if you are into that.

I went to their store locally to try some on for size - they are a little young and hip for me.
Went to WalMart looking for Levis
to try on but they didn't have any. Ended up buying some cheap Wranglers - less than Levis
even with the coupon!

EDIT: Auto inserted lucky brands url is incorrect...site is www.luckybrand.com

Pricey even after discount for us that shop WalMart

Sucks that the kids jeans aren't part of the deal...

Final hours! 40% Off + Free Shipping Ends Tonight!

steve1jr said:   Lucky Brand Jeans is having a 40% off sale items at their website today (presumably in response to Levi) if you are into that.

I went to their store locally to try some on for size - they are a little young and hip for me.
to try on but they didn't have any. Ended up buying some cheap Wranglers - less than Levis
even with the coupon!

The beauty of ordering directly from Levi's is that you get complete sizing. You get to order waist and length in odd and even sizes. Most stores only carry even sizes and very generic length. Lucky Brands site only offers waist size and many of them are out of stock.

steve1jr said:   Lucky Brand Jeans is having a 40% off sale items at their website today (presumably in response to Levi) if you are into that.

even with the coupon!

Dag, lucky if you can afford them, some 40, some 25% off plus free ship, URL won't bounce, just google Lucky Brand Jeans.

jazzboyrules said:   6% extra Chase Ultimate Rewards on levi.com

This helps a lot.

drmorb said:   steve1jr said:   Lucky Brand Jeans is having a 40% off sale items at their website today (presumably in response to Levi) if you are into that.

even with the coupon!

Dag, lucky if you can afford them, some 40, some 25% off plus free ship, URL won't bounce, just google Lucky Brand Jeans.

I did post the Lucky deal here too, but the Fatwallet redirects are not working so left the URL as text only.

jazzboyrules said:   6% extra Chase Ultimate Rewards on levi.com
I would use 5% through shopDiscover with their additional 5% for online purchases.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014