rated:

Ho Ho Wha?
Disclaimer

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I think if I put this on my vehicle it might drive itself into a pole. It just isn't worth the risk!

Can it fly?

Oy

I actually saw the "nose" on a car yesterday. I can't believe they didn't use the antlers too!

Would love to put this on my teen's car while she's at school. May as well choose what bugs her about me; it makes her life easier.

In my opinion, EVERYBODY needs a little more "Magoo" in their lives!

cyfan said:   I actually saw the "nose" on a car yesterday. I can't believe they didn't use the antlers too!

it flew off while driving

So cute!

Ilovebargains said:   I think if I put this on my vehicle it might drive itself into a pole. It just isn't worth the risk!

Don't you mean that you might freeze in front of oncoming traffic?

It's so cute, my GF love it..

This would look best on a Crown Vic!

This is bit off topic - Last year we saw a truck at the gas station - apparently they had been hunting, got a deer, and after they tied it to the truck, they put a rudolph nose on it. All the kids in the other cars were crying.

I bought this for 9.99, just put it on my car today. Decent quality, I have a red Mazda3 Hatchback so it suits it well.

Ordered for a Red Porsche in Germany !

Saying now $ 9.99 ??

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014