Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Choose-A-Size 6pack
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Are there any $5 off $25 breakroom coupons out there to make this hotter?

Should be some $20/50 in recent snail mail to do 13x for $31.xx delivered.

sold out

Just placed an order with no problems.

Thanks, OP! Grabbed two.

Back in stock within last couple hours.

Good deal. 1.05 cent per sheet compared to Costco Kirland brand at 1.68 cents per sheet.

when compared to bounty(?) from costco, this paper is sheer waste of money.

I am returning these to Staples which I bought during the previous deal which also included tissues.

stuffedwallet said:   when compared to bounty(?) from costco, this paper is sheer waste of money.

I am returning these to Staples which I bought during the previous deal which also included tissues.

Actually when you compare them side by side it may be a wash.

Staples Scott $3.99:
11" x 7.1"
68 sheets per roll, 6 rolls per case
1-ply

Costco Kirkland $14.99
11" x 14"
80 sheets per roll, 12 rolls per case
2-Ply

I am not sure if analyzing this item like the way you did helps in this situation. To get Bounty sheet quality (usefulness and strength), maybe we have to stack like 5 sheets of this brand.
Please note, I have never tried Costco's store brand paper.

update: actually your comparison puts kirkland brand ahead.

pope411 said:   stuffedwallet said:   when compared to bounty(?) from costco, this paper is sheer waste of money.

Actually when you compare them side by side it may be a wash.

Staples Scott $3.99:
11" x 7.1"
68 sheets per roll, 6 rolls per case
1-ply

Costco Kirkland $14.99
11" x 14"
80 sheets per roll, 12 rolls per case
2-Ply

I saved $20/month on paper towels by switching to shamwow

I saved $20 a month not cleaning up the mess.

Thank you for a nice deal

stuffedwallet said:   I am not sure if analyzing this item like the way you did helps in this situation. To get Bounty sheet quality (usefulness and strength), maybe we have to stack like 5 sheets of this brand.

Have to agree, I prefer bounty as well. But when it comes to TP, I prefer scott, you can just stack your required number of layers vs the big quilted stuff, that as my sister states "shreds".

I long for the days when I could find Viva at a reasonable price. Incredibly good at cleaning specific things, like auto glass, while at the same time being soft enough to double as (cover your ears, sensitive ones) toilet paper during hard times.

Logan71 said:   ...during hard times.

The fact that you're using paper means you haven't lived in hard times *gulp*

labboypro said:   Logan71 said:   ...during hard times.

The fact that you're using paper means you haven't lived in hard times *gulp*

I define 'hard times' as being out of toilet paper....except that one memorable hunting trip where I went home without my socks..but that's an entirely different story, and lesson in checklists.

Please speak to me about life on the corn farm, I'm all ears (no pun intended)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014