Voting History
rated:

25% 1 item
Disclaimer
25% off 1 item
Use & reuse in seperate transactions
Usual Exclusions apply

Sports Authority
See Sports Authority coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

sports authority
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The usual exclusions

What are others using this on? Any hot tips?

Sweet deal, thanks OP.

way too many exclusions....not sure what's left!!!

Just used it on North Face, they only were going by what was actually on the coupon for exclusions.

TheSpruceDeuce said:   What are others using this on? Any hot tips?

I used the previous 20% off on a GoPro Hero3 Black (saved $80), this one is even better, if you're lucky enough to be able to find one. Buy for $300, flip on eBay for $500? The text on this coupon doesn't mention GoPro, but the link to more exclusions does. Perhaps the cashier might not notice.

I was thinking of getting the Hero3. I have the H2 and it's nice.

can you use this at a Modells?

Thanks OP, just used the 25% off coupon on a new tackle box for my son. Combined with the Shoprunner free 2-day shipping, I'm quite pleased.

I also printed a few extra coupons to try to use at Dick's Sporting Goods. They usually take competitors coupons.

Lefty421 said:   

I also printed a few extra coupons to try to use at Dick's Sporting Goods. They usually take competitors coupons.

Funny, I used to always use these at DSG as well, and never had a problem. A couple weeks ago though they told me they don't do anymore, but I'm not sure if it is a change in policy or just the certain manager on duty that I get the impression doesn't like me working the system all the time. Let me know how you make out!

tamsrus said:   can you use this at a Modells?

You can try

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014