• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Walmart
See Walmart discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
5 for 5 success on different accounts.

steve1jr (Dec. 15, 2012 @ 11:53a) |

I did not get the $10 egift card. I did received an email for $100 egift but not the $10. I checked with my WalMart.co... (more)

azboy2die4 (Dec. 18, 2012 @ 4:23a) |

I did not get the $10 egift card. I did received an email for $100 egift but not the $10. I checked with my WalMart.co... (more)

azboy2die4 (Dec. 18, 2012 @ 4:24a) |

• Also categorized in:

Site won't let me add it to my cart. Anyone having luck?

got into my cart fine, but I can't seem to checkout.

worked for me... (used Firefox)

I also used firefox. No problems.

psxzombie said:   worked for me... (used Firefox)

Good call. no problems with Firefox

How long it takes to receive the gift card?

Worked fine with Chrome. Thanks!

Thanks op in for one

FYI, the thread on *the other site* indicates that most everyone receives a cancellation email after order placed.

I received my $100 egift card 13 minutes after ordering. Have not yet received the $10 free egift card.
"Bonus eGift Card will be sent separately to qualifying purchaser's email address within 3-5 days.

chaddi said:   How long it takes to receive the gift card?

17 minutes

Limit one per customer. I'll take 10% at Wal-Mart anytime.

i just purchased. i got confirmation for $100. still waiting for $10

5% ebate (if you are new member they will give you an other $100 GC)
5% discover

feel said:   5% ebate (if you are new member they will give you an other $100 GC)
5% discover

Not valid on gift cards.

sterno said:   chaddi said:   How long it takes to receive the gift card?

17 minutes

i got the $100 GC but where is the $10 GC?

My order was cancelled. Those of you who received it, did you send to the same email address as is listed on your WalMart account, or did you send to a different email address?

can i use the gc they sent to me buy and other GC?

roxygirlie1021 said:   My order was cancelled. Those of you who received it, did you send to the same email address as is listed on your WalMart account, or did you send to a different email address?

I used same address as my account.

In for one!

Received $100 e-card 22 minutes after order. I used the same e-mail address as my long-standing WalMart.com account.

Still waiting on the $10 bonus, but that's not surprising, given the following:

"Bonus eGift Card will be sent separately to qualifying purchaser's email address within 3-5 days. Limit one bonus eGift Card per customer."

Sure wish the 1/customer limit wasn't there. Otherwise, I would be in for 10-15!

feel said:   sterno said:   chaddi said:   How long it takes to receive the gift card?

17 minutes

i got the $100 GC but where is the $10 GC?

From the linked deal: "Bonus eGift Card will be sent separately to qualifying purchaser's email address within 3-5 days."

roxygirlie1021 said:   My order was cancelled. Those of you who received it, did you send to the same email address as is listed on your WalMart account, or did you send to a different email address?

I don't have a WalMart.com account, I checked out as a guest and used the same e-mail address. Got the $100 card.

I have lots of WalMart store credit (on gift cards)... can I buy the $100 egift card with another WM gift card?

Placed the order about 10 minutes ago with an old WalMart.com account. Still waiting on the $100 e-gift card.

edit: Received the $100 e-gift card in about 15 minutes.

mmyk72 said:   I have lots of WalMart store credit (on gift cards)... can I buy the $100 egift card with another WM gift card?

The option is there to pay with a gift card, but I didn't try it.

mmyk72 said:   I have lots of WalMart store credit (on gift cards)... can I buy the $100 egift card with another WM gift card?

They may cancel your order if you do that. To play it safe, I'd by credit card.

Does that report as WalMart.com in the purchase history in the credit card transaction. Can anyone confirm this?
If so, I would use Discover for 5% CashBack for online puchases

I just wanted to post this because it hasn't been posted in the last 5 minutes: "Bonus eGift Card will be sent separately to qualifying purchaser's email address within 3-5 days".

roy7736 said:   mmyk72 said:   I have lots of WalMart store credit (on gift cards)... can I buy the $100 egift card with another WM gift card?

So that we're not all guessing, I took the chance and paid with a Wal-Mart GC and I was sent the $100 e-GC already.

Nice. Bought 2, then I'll use them to buy Straight Talk refills.

Thrilla said:   roy7736 said:   mmyk72 said:   I have lots of WalMart store credit (on gift cards)... can I buy the $100 egift card with another WM gift card?

So that we're not all guessing, I took the chance and paid with a Wal-Mart GC and I was sent the $100 e-GC already.

Did you try the cycle again? That's the real question. e-GC to purchase an e-GC

Good question. Wonder if the e-GC can be reused over and over!

At the pace its taking to cycle through you might only get 20 before the days over

Internet explorer works fine, checked out as a guest. Cycled once so far.

you're right. 30 min since ordering and still waiting.

Update: Make that 2 hours

jschuman said:   Thrilla said:   roy7736 said:   mmyk72 said:   I have lots of WalMart store credit (on gift cards)... can I buy the $100 egift card with another WM gift card?

Did you try the cycle again? That's the real question. e-GC to purchase an e-GC

I probably could, but I doubt I would get another $10 bonus e-GC seeing as how it is limit 1 bonus e-GC per customer. Additionally, there's still a possibility that I might not receive it for my current order but I don't see that as being likely since there were no terms specifically forbidding the purchase with a GC.

sterno said:   roxygirlie1021 said:   My order was cancelled. Those of you who received it, did you send to the same email address as is listed on your WalMart account, or did you send to a different email address?

I used same address as my account.

I used the same address. Work great.

Getting "error in processing" and finally cancellation ...will try again

Skipping 67 Messages...
I did not get the $10 egift card. I did received an email for $100 egift but not the $10. I checked with my WalMart.com account and it was in there. However, there was a message stating to contact them about this order. Weird. I just emailed them. Will see what happen.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014