• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kate Spade 72-Hour Sale: Up to 75% Off @ eBay - Up to 75% off

Expires On: Dec 11, 2012 8:00am

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm concerned about buying counterfeit designer bags on eBay -- anyone know if these are legit? Thanks!

gemmom24 said:   I'm concerned about buying counterfeit designer bags on eBay -- anyone know if these are legit? Thanks!

From her website

how can I tell if a kate spade bag is authentic?
..............................................................................................................................

the craftsmanship of kate spade handbags, as well as the quality materials used for all products, is never paralleled in non-authentic merchandise. specifically, a country of origin label within the bag, as well as a label that is sewn onto the front of the bag, are basic signs of a real kate spade handbag. in addition, you can be confident that your bag is real if it was purchased from an authorized kate spade retailer.

ORDERS PLACED ON THE SITE ARE FOR PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES WHO ARE FINAL BUYERS. THE RESALE OF kate spade PRODUCTS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN BY THOSE WHO PLAN TO SELL AS A BUSINESS ACTIVITY.

the kate spade trademark is a registered trademark throughout the world. use of the kate spade name without permission is considered counterfeiting and warrants legal action. authentic kate spade products are not sold at "purse parties," flea markets, by street vendors, in new york's chinatown neighborhood or santee alley in los angeles, in kiosks in malls, or on auction sites. if a kate spade product is purchased in any of these places, risk of being defrauded is highly likely.

That said, the eBay store LOOKS good! I wish I knew since the deals look really good!

I know. It's hard to tell from the photos. Thanks for the reply!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014